Downing Street Men #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I reckon Dom would be a cracking shag even though I don’t particularly like him very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He'd never call when he said he would, he'd just drop round expecting sex and I'd give in despite me telling my friends he is a complete bastard and I'm never going there again.

Actually I've just realised I'm getting massive ex vibes here 😂😂😂 he's possibly a really nice guy dating wise and a loving husband but that's not fitting in with my fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do you like your caramel waffle served?

How much do you think about being back in Suffolk?

We need to eat up a honeys insta account so we can get away with this

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if he even sees our questions? I’d
love to think of him blushing and getting all hot under collar looking at them, but he probably has an assistant running it for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can't believe I missed Matt on Andrew Matt show this morning

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.