Downing Street Men #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone, come on Whitty let it be today I see your beaming smile and hear your beautiful voice πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Morning all! Not sure if this has already been posted as the threads move so fast - but some of you may want to make yourselves available on Friday evening.........

facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Matt in the house of commons at half 11
I wonder if he’ll be wearing his pink tie again?

Ive thinking about this over a lot and was wondering if he had lots of pink ties or just the one that he wears over and over again?Maybe his wife isn’t with him in London and she usually does all his washing for him because he can’t work the washing machine himself. Maybe that’s why he wears the same tie all the time? Ive probably been in lockdown too long haven’t I? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He is in the house of commons but they keep swapping the health and social care team so he is in he not wearing his pink tie from.yesterday

He’ll be there tomorrow for PMQs I’m sure.
Hope so!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.