Downing Street Men #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh we do! It really turns Matt on! You can tell from the look of his face in this one 🀣🀣
He's like "get over here now and take my observations you bad bad nurse"

Im presuming you supplied the ppe as he doesn't have the best track record with that πŸ˜‚

My husband was really excited at the thought of getting my uniform when I started work. He wasn't banking on scrubs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok fess up which one of you ladies did he take on a date to the Zoo?
It was me. I emailed Downing Street and demanded Dominic Raab took me out and treated me like an animal. Unfortunately, Dom was in the middle of a domestic with @Lucyxxxx so they sent Matt out instead and got the message mixed up, thinking I was requesting to see some animals.
So off we went to the zoo anyway and started fumbling around by the flamingo pool until one of the birds mistook his pink tie for one of their own and then proceeded to peck Matt’s pecker 😳 He screamed in pain, the birds took a run for it and then the zoo keepers banned us for public indecency. Was quite a good day though I thought 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's like "get over here now and take my observations you bad bad nurse"

Im presuming you supplied the ppe as he doesn't have the best track record with that πŸ˜‚

My husband was really excited at the thought of getting my uniform when I started work. He wasn't banking on scrubs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh yes I did. You should see the look on his face when I put my gloves on and tell him it’s time for bloods 🀣πŸ₯°

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20200605-193218_Facebook.jpg
dirty bastard. Pissing everywhere and now wants to wreck our chicken. Probably want a funky chicken to cover the stench of piss

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was me. I emailed Downing Street and demanded Dominic Raab took me out and treated me like an animal. Unfortunately, Dom was in the middle of a domestic with @Lucyxxxx so they sent Matt out instead and got the message mixed up, thinking I was requesting to see some animals.
So off we went to the zoo anyway and started fumbling around by the flamingo pool until one of the birds mistook his pink tie for one of their own and then proceeded to peck Matt’s pecker 😳 He screamed in pain, the birds took a run for it and then the zoo keepers banned us for public indecency. Was quite a good day though I thought 😊
You'll be glad to hear we shagged and made up ❀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.