Downing Street Men #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are the Downing Street Honeys fans of the fab five...Rishi Sunak, Dominic Raab, Matt Hancock, Chris Whitty and Winston the goat. All talk of PM's is welcome. (y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
We love Winston🥰🐐 Hes even got his own pen at mine and Rishi's yorkshire mansion. :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lovely start to the day seeing Matt, wearing a pink tie, on BBC Breakfast this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He is a real sweetie and I’ve warmed to him since the cat stroking pics 😂
I’m a sucker for a man who cares for animals, Whitty and winston melt my heart 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Matt really is out and about at the moment! Meanwhile, something (or someone...) is keeping our Dirty Dom verrrry busy behind the scenes! Where on earth is he!

also, I had such long dream about him last night... i need to see him, my imagination is going wild without him!

Reactions: 4
Matt really is out and about at the moment! Meanwhile, something (or someone...) is keeping our Dirty Dom verrrry busy behind the scenes! Where on earth is he!

also, I had such long dream about him last night... i need to see him, my imagination is going wild without him!
Hes currently in the deepest secrets threads confessing to rimming me duh!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I missed that I was in bed giving Rishi a 'lovely start to the day'. :giggle:
Me too! 😏

Obv not the Rishi part lol

It’s his real life wife.....she’s found the thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.