Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clueless

Chatty Member
Why the hell has the deepest secret thread been removed?? πŸ’”πŸ˜­ it made my day yesterday and I still had more I wanted to share 😭
(Knew to come here as this is the other hornball thread 🀣)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

squarebutton

VIP Member
Why the hell has the deepest secret thread been removed?? πŸ’”πŸ˜­ it made my day yesterday and I still had more I wanted to share 😭
(Knew to come here as this is the other hornball thread 🀣)
Couldn't be more proud of this reputation πŸ˜‚

I’ve only come on this thread to find fellow tattlers who were on that thread! What happened to it??!!
Don't know :( it was such a fun thread and we were having a right laugh...met some hilarious people there

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

squarebutton

VIP Member
Hahaha my bf was in the other room and heard the Dom case on sky news and ran into where I was sat shouting β€œHahahaha your boyfriend’s going to prison!” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m glad he knows his place though 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 10

squarebutton

VIP Member
I think his secretary would read them and pass any important ones on to him. I’ve written to my own MP before and he personally replied but I think only backbenchers have the time to do that πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

You’ve nothing to lose!
I’m going to propose via email 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9

cushtybert

VIP Member
What the bloody hell do I join then to meet my wonderful Whitty?!
Am I going to have to fake a tropical disease? πŸ˜­πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha

leoladyxo

VIP Member
Look what I’ve got a Zoom invite to! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A5A63391-FBE8-446C-AA53-9BAFBE0E5051.png

I have just read the invite more carefully (which includes a brief biography) and I’m sure there are some people on here who will be very pleased to know that he still has all of his fingers. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

β€œMatt is married to Martha and has three young children. He is the first MP in modern times to win a horse race, having raced to victory at the Newmarket July Course in August 2012. He is an avid cricketer and plays for the Lords & Commons Cricket team. Matthew once played the most northerly game of cricket on record, and succumbed to frostbite en route to the Pole. He retains all his fingers!”

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
I have to say, loving Prof Clitty and Sir Patricks response to the politics question. Well handled. I reckon Chris is amazing in real life

Can someone please post the pic of him and the goat again lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How my fanny goes looking at this pic- 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
you mean this one of me and my husband? πŸ˜‹

59525B8E-0A20-44AA-90B6-420322425670.jpeg

• Haha