Downing Street Men #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will Dom ever do the briefing again or are they just leaving it to the ladies 'darling' Matt Hancock? I mean I dont mind because Matt is one of my favs now. 🥰

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure he was bottom of my list a couple of weeks ago 😂
Yes he was about 4th on mine. Since then Boris has been kicked off, we've added Winston the goat and Larry the cat, some people want to add tony hadley waxwork Keir to the list, bloody Van tam and big baby Grant :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes he was about 4th on mine. Since then Boris has been kicked off, we've added Winston the goat and Larry the cat, some people want to add tony hadley waxwork Keir to the list, bloody Van tam and big baby Grant :giggle:
Boris is off mine also. Matt’s gone further up and Starmer is on there somewhere. I’ll have to decide on my new order 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus I have missed a lot of stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Boris is off mine also. Matt’s gone further up and Starmer is on there somewhere. I’ll have to decide on my new order 😂
I might just go all out and add Jeremy Hunt on mine :giggle: desperate times and all that!

And yes PPG you are still left outside alone.:giggle:👋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mines still Raab 1 2 and 3, Luke Evans for a change then back to raab.

Though happy to stroke Larry

• Haha
I think Whitty will only appear with Boris now, what are we going to do when these briefings stop 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
They wont stop yet the way things are going we will probably be back on lockdown by the end of the month :ROFLMAO: Im glad there isnt any briefings at the weekends though as it was none of our boys anyway.

Oooh hes welcome to come into our fab five.
He's welcome to come into me

• Haha
He’s handsome but a bit young...I like my men much older. I’ll review him in 10 years 😂
Im the other way round. Its why it's weird I fancy Raab as he is totally not my usual type. I like them younger and hairier 😂 Raab is only a few years older then me though.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.