Downing Street Men #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only done it drunk when I feel like I’ve got a fabulous voice but in reality probably sound like a screeching cat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You dont know what your missing. :ROFLMAO:
I think that’s the problem because I used to sing such a lot in choirs etc that I don’t want to do it when I’m drunk πŸ˜‚ anyway, forgot the song that has to be performed first and that’s The sound of Music, featuring Winston and the Honeys πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
PPG will be singing an awkward version of β€˜don’t you want me baby?’ .... err no, none of us do

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Vallance is singing cha cha slide - slide to the left, slide to the right, next slide ... πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
We forgot I want your sex by George Michael that is apart from PPG, we just want you to wash your hands you filthy animal

Vallance is singing cha cha slide - slide to the left, slide to the right, next slide ... πŸ˜‚
Love this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning honeys.

It’s Friday! Do you think they’ll give us a bit of Dom to start the weekend with a bang?

Dom, Whitty or van tam would be nice 🀞🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.