Downing Street Men #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could make it onto our nice list? Seems pleasant enough, boring but reliable. No Pwar factor but would probably be a nice friend. If you were stuck for a lift home after getting pissed up he would know the quickest way to get you back to whitty home
Agreed, put him on the list. @squarebutton said she would if need be. He’s preferable to PPG, Cummings and Boris .

Reactions: 2
He could make it onto our nice list? Seems pleasant enough, boring but reliable. No Pwar factor but would probably be a nice friend. If you were stuck for a lift home after getting pissed up he would know the quickest way to get you back to whitty home
Nappy shappy is making the nice list 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My mind was lost a long time ago 😂I will
Go with the majority, after all I won’t be partaking in transport talk with him . You are the keeper of the list , the buck stops with head witch and that’s you 😀

I think he will miss out in the list. Poor big baby
He can go on anyones personal 'like' list but he cant come on the 'shag' list. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if he’s got one of those car mats and lines his little cars, trains and trucks up on them 🤷‍♀️ Choo Choo, Brum Brum 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.