Downing Street Men #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its the big baby doing the update.:rolleyes:
I’m more interested in the Madeleine update now ☹. Might tune in for Boris to see if it’s true that we can all get our lady bit’s waxed again soon

I think its the big baby doing the update.:rolleyes:
He’ll be bouncing Alok on his knee 😂

Oh blimey, it’s going to be Grant Shapps. It’s all going to be about roads. Not intimate waxing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank you! knew he reminded me of someone, did he bring his dad with him? who's the old man in the corner??
He seems like a nice man. I wonder if he would bore you into bed. Let me show you my map of the underground and my plans for the future of transport. Err, no thanks !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Questions from the public..from ... Cushtybert.. can you tell Whitty to hurry home I miss him. You can ride on Winston to get you back quicker
Cheers 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nice man. Fairly handsome. Nothing about his appearance offends me.
Yeah, I’d duck him. But probably nothing to write home about.
I think that’s a fair comment. Plus he doesn’t look Like he wets himself which is always a bonus.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nice man. Fairly handsome. Nothing about his appearance offends me.
Yeah, I’d duck him. But probably nothing to write home about.
He could make it onto our nice list? Seems pleasant enough, boring but reliable. No Pwar factor but would probably be a nice friend. If you were stuck for a lift home after getting pissed up he would know the quickest way to get you back to whitty home

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.