Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What with her dancing!💃
I though that was hilarious. It’s always funny seeing the stupid things MPs do to try and seem like us normal folk.

There’s footage of Jeremy Corbyn dancing at some kind of rally, that hysterical as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would absolutely consider that to be essential travel
Too bloody right. 'Im sorry Mr security but we're the downing street honeys fans of the fab five and want to know when the bloody hell they are doing the daily update again?'

p.s 'could you ask rishi to sign my breast?'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Too bloody right. 'Im sorry Mr security but we're the downing street honeys fans of the fab five and want to know when the bloody hell they are doing the daily update again?'

p.s 'could you ask rishi to sign my breast?'
I bet Rishi is a breast man

Raab totally an arse man

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The suspense of waiting til 5PM is killing me, if Dom isnt on today I will be starting a petition!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.