Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was Rishi’s role before being Chancellor wasn’t it? Damn is the requirement for that role to be really hot 😂
Catches people's attention if their good to look at, he's on BBC 1 now as we type ;)

Reactions: 1
Morning Honeyz hope you all had a good nights sleep, please state your breakfast....

Rishi- Croissant
Raab-eggs
Boris-cereal
Whitty-porridge
Hancock-toast

Reactions: 8
Crikey, I shouldn't have gone to bed early last night! Boris would have one of those old Minis with a Union Jack on the roof, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning Honeyz hope you all had a good nights sleep, please state your breakfast....

Rishi- Croissant
Raab-eggs
Boris-cereal
Whitty-porridge
Hancock-toast
I’m Hancock this morning and most mornings.
Rishi tomorrow as a treat and Whitty when I’m trying to watch the diet 😂

Happy Friday Honeys 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely today has GOT to be Whitty or Raab doing the daily update!🤞:)

Ive had a Boris breakfast I actually fancied a Whitty breakfast but dont have any in the house. 😊 :(

Last edited:
Did I mention that I always had a thing for Nick Clegg? I wish he’d make a comeback. I know people think he sold his soul to the Tories, but I think he kept them in check!

• Haha
  • Heart
Raw Whitty with a chopped up apple and yoghurt.

That sounds so wrong...

• Haha
Good morning honeys! How are the most wonderful people on the planet? And I mean you guys...not the fab 5

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.