Downing Street Men #2

So who’s your number one from number 10 πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Boris Johnson

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Leo Varadkar (bonus idiot thrown in for balance)

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Rishi Sunak.

Votes: 36 30.8%
  • Dominic Raab.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Piers Morgan.

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Matt Handcock.

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Chris Whitty.

Votes: 16 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dispute the claim of insanity... i've never felt more sane than when i'm assigning bread types to hot MPs πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh thank you @Oohthedrama (y)

Hello everyone we are the Downing Street Honeys fans of the fab five aka Rishi Sunak, Dominic Raab, Boris Johnson, Matt Hancock and Chris Whitty but any talk of men from downing street is welcome.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Hello everyone we are the Downing Street Honeys fans of the fab five aka Rishi Sunak, Dominic Raab, Boris Johnson, Matt Hancock and Chris Whitty but any talk of men from downing street is welcome.
this is how we're going to introduce ourselves on Britain's Got Talent πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you for having the respect to leave my hubz out of the poll, it means alot ❀

Edited: oh hes very much there! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2

hadn’t seen your post until I locked it sorry πŸ˜‚

you can throw names at me to be added to the pole 😬 I really only know
shag-around-Boris.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.