Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the other 4 have been called in to Boris's office after he found this thread. 'How come you get dishy rishi, with a Rolls Royce, dirty dom who drives ferrari and Matt horndog hancock and I get bumbling boris who drives a bloody mini!' 'its unfair I tell you absolutely unfair!'
"Right that's it they want Dom do they I'll give them Dom. Ladies and gentlemen Dominic Cummings"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m offended. What about me and Whitty?!!! 😭😭
Im in lockdown, I've got time to be invested in more then one. But I've got the romance for whitty sorted so you'll have to have a passionate affair over a mutual interest in coronavirus, where you start talking, then he realises he has to have you there and then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.