Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if they treat us to a combo of Dom, Dishy Rishi AND Matt Handcock?? I think I'll faint πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I know I bet they wheel out PPG out of spite. Imagine him on the podium "apologies to the witches on tattle but you've got me today and you will DEAL" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I bet he likes "water sports" 🀒
the other 4 have been called in to Boris's office after he found this thread. 'How come you get dishy rishi, with a Rolls Royce, dirty dom who drives ferrari and Matt horndog hancock and I get bumbling boris who drives a bloody mini!' 'its unfair I tell you absolutely unfair!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What if they treat us to a combo of Dom, Dishy Rishi AND Matt Handcock?? I think I'll faint πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't I'll have to preen my foof then...legs are enough for today

the other 4 have been called in to Boris's office after he found this thread. 'How come you get dishy rishi, with a Rolls Royce, dirty dom who drives ferrari and Matt horndog hancock and I get bumbling boris who drives a bloody mini!' 'its unfair I tell you absolutely unfair!'
I guess it's better than bin diver Boris ❀🀣🀣 or PPG and his stinky bits

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Been busy trying to do some work this morning and now trying to catch up, worst few hours ever without this thread!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I bloody hope one of our famous five is on tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.