Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ˜‚ would get so skinny from all the running away from PPG, when people ask for tips Iโ€™d be like โ€˜ermmm...โ€™

also, what do we reckon the lads are like in the morning? I reckon Boris is proper sloppy and has to drag himself to brush his teeth, Rishi is straight out of bed (one blink and heโ€™s got his suit on) and Dom definitely likes to go a couple of rounds before he gets out of bed (start the day right ladies ๐Ÿ˜‚)
I bet Dom's moody in the morning until he's had a shag. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm conjuring up terrible thoughts on the Winston front ๐Ÿ˜ฌ poor fkn ๐Ÿ :LOL: (no offence @cushtybert)
None taken @monga ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚ would get so skinny from all the running away from PPG, when people ask for tips Iโ€™d be like โ€˜ermmm...โ€™

also, what do we reckon the lads are like in the morning? I reckon Boris is proper sloppy and has to drag himself to brush his teeth, Rishi is straight out of bed (one blink and heโ€™s got his suit on) and Dom definitely likes to go a couple of rounds before he gets out of bed (start the day right ladies ๐Ÿ˜‚)
Whitty slips out of his silk sheets, feeds Winston then heโ€™s ready for the day โ˜บ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m happy to research how many rounds Dom likes before getting out of bed, just doing my bit for the Honeys xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What time is the briefing on today? I doubt very much it would be one of our famous 5 but you never know ๐Ÿ˜Š

Dont forget Honeys Daily update is earlier today starts at 3.50pm
Lol sorry just seen you posted this at the same time

Reactions: 3
I actually think they would enjoy reading this thread is they stumbled upon it I mean even Boris has been offered a shag (and hug) ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
I actually think they would enjoy reading this thread is they stumbled upon it I mean even Boris has been offered a shag (and hug) ๐Ÿคฃ
I think Matt and Whitty would blush, Rishi would probably have a good laugh and Dom well Dom would have a wicked grin on his face and then start sliding in to DM's (fingers crossed)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.