Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in need of Hancock hugs......even if I do hate the Tories!! tit day!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sending you Renegade hugs, not quite as exciting as Hancock hug and I’m not sporting a yellow Rose, but hugs none the Less, what’s up?
Thanks Renegade ❤ Just having one of those days where everything/everyone is on my shoulders.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks Renegade ❤ Just having one of those days where everything/everyone is on my shoulders.
My youngest, she’s 9, has been suffering really badly from anxiety, never been a nervous type before. Ive read lots and bought a booked about worries , the best Advice we have taken from it is that you should have no more than 15 minutes of worry time a day. Thinking about it more doesn’t make it go away, it feeds the problem. So wallow for 15 minutes , then brush these people/worries from you. Try not to let it ruin your day.

did you get round to making brownies @coconochanel ? I’m knocking up a quick carrot cake ....have only got low fat Philadelphia for the frosting, I need full fat. Then I’m going to do my roots. I can handle the ‘laughter’ lines, grey hair not so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My youngest, she’s 9, has been suffering really badly from anxiety, never been a nervous type before. Ive read lots and bought a booked about worries , the best Advice we have taken from it is that you should have no more than 15 minutes of worry time a day. Thinking about it more doesn’t make it go away, it feeds the problem. So wallow for 15 minutes , then brush these people/worries from you. Try not to let it ruin your day.

did you get round to making brownies @coconochanel ? I’m knocking up a quick carrot cake ....have only got low fat Philadelphia for the frosting, I need full fat. Then I’m going to do my roots. I can handle the ‘laughter’ lines, grey hair not so much.
No Ive not made them yet. Was going to make them today but think I will do them tomorrow as its nearly time for a G&T and hopefully one of the Fab Five on daily update.🤣

Reactions: 3
Do you have a nurse fetish too renegade?

You are amongst friends here albeit warped ones 😉
Hugs ❤
Nurse fetish, not really thought about it, but I am v partial to a man in uniform. I’m not meaning like an Asda, deliveroo (no offence to either) soldier ...marines...action man doll, now we r talking

Get off the main corona thread, it’s very fraught on there ATM

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww, I hope she's ok ❤ I like that advice, thanks for that.

Nurse fetish, not really thought about it, but I am v partial to a man in uniform. I’m not meaning like an Asda, deliveroo (no offence to either) soldier ...marines...action man doll, now we r talking

Get off the main corona thread, it’s very fraught on there ATM
😂 I intend on just staying in here now. Avoided the Corona thread all week and genuinely had a good laugh in here. I go back in that thread today and as usual my comment gets jumped on, just had a cry because of them. There was no need for the bitchiness, it's changed in there!

Awww sending e hugs
Thanks Lucy ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Yeah I’m keeping away from the serious stuff now, this thread is all I need to get me through lockdown 😂 well that and some of well hung Whitty and his dungeon games

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww, I hope she's ok ❤ I like that advice, thanks for that.

😂 I intend on just staying in here now. Avoided the Corona thread all week and genuinely had a good laugh in here. I go back in that thread today and as usual my comment gets jumped on, just had a cry because of them. There was no need for the bitchiness, it's changed in there!
Wipe the tears, you don’t know these people , I really don’t think anyone intentionally being unkind, but is so easy ATM to take it to heart, it so bloody stressful.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.