Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you all found his personal Facebook? :ROFLMAO: Can only find Matt’s public page but I’m no good at fb sleuthing!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you all found his personal Facebook? :ROFLMAO: Can only find Matt’s public page but I’m no good at fb sleuthing!
To be fair it has got 1000s of followers on there so we must not be the only ones stalking 😂😂

I've gone wild and added him too! It's a shame there's isn't the poke function anymore, that could have been pretty epic
I'm dying what has this turned into 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who do we reckon they’ll roll out for the briefing today? It won’t be the fab 5 that’s for sure.

Reactions: 1
Just a little glimpse of them is not too much to ask is it?! Give us the goods Downing Street!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.