Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. What do you think they are up to today ?,
Well Rishi doesnt work Saturdays so he's just having a shower and then we are having a nice breakfast together. 🤣
Whitty is in the field seeing to Winston
Raab in bed with a woman which one is anyones guess
Boris is on his way to work
Hancock reading the paper while eating his toast

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agreed. What do you think they are up to today ?,
Whitty is researching plagues
Hancock is watching episodes of casualty getting excited about nurses
Raab is pumping iron whilst watching himself in the mirror
Rishi is counting how much is in his wallet currently
Boris is staying alert

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Raaaabbbbb - is visiting the local nudist beach for the first time since lockdown
whitty - weekly clean of the sex dungeon aka the plague room
boris - cuddling the newborn ( that’s for you @coconochanel )
Cock in hand - at the flower market buying yellow roses
rishi - cutting the acres with the ride on mower

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I posted your tittle tattle one. None offensive so thought it might get in?!
Didn’t do the video option though 😂

Raaaabbbbb - is visiting the local nudist beach for the first time since lockdown
whitty - weekly clean of the sex dungeon aka the plague room
boris - cuddling the newborn ( that’s for you @coconochanel )
Cock in hand - at the flower market buying yellow roses
rishi - cutting the acres with the ride on mower
Snorted at this one!!!!!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Must admit I had a scroll through Raab's Facebook the other day, didn't add him though 😂
Maybe we'll get one of them on the Marr show tomorrow.

Must admit I had a scroll through Raab's Facebook the other day, didn't add him though 😂
Oh no just checked and it's pissy pants on 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

Oh no just checked and it's pissy pants on 🤢
He kept popping up on the Raab videos I was watching last night. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just did my run on the treadmill at home and imagined I was running towards Whitty (and away from PPG)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well Rishi doesnt work Saturdays so he's just having a shower and then we are having a nice breakfast together. 🤣
Whitty is in the field seeing to Winston
Raab in bed with a woman which one is anyones guess
Boris is on his way to work
Hancock reading the paper while eating his toast
I'm conjuring up terrible thoughts on the Winston front 😬 poor fkn 🐐 :LOL: (no offence @cushtybert)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is actually a good tip to hit your PB. 🤣 There you go Honeys when your doing a run or a power walk etc just Imagine you are trying to escape PPG.
😂 would get so skinny from all the running away from PPG, when people ask for tips I’d be like ‘ermmm...’

also, what do we reckon the lads are like in the morning? I reckon Boris is proper sloppy and has to drag himself to brush his teeth, Rishi is straight out of bed (one blink and he’s got his suit on) and Dom definitely likes to go a couple of rounds before he gets out of bed (start the day right ladies 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂 would get so skinny from all the running away from PPG, when people ask for tips I’d be like ‘ermmm...’

also, what do we reckon the lads are like in the morning? I reckon Boris is proper sloppy and has to drag himself to brush his teeth, Rishi is straight out of bed (one blink and he’s got his suit on) and Dom definitely likes to go a couple of rounds before he gets out of bed (start the day right ladies 😂)
Matt wakes up and puts on his wife’s short silk robe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
PPG wakes up and has his maid clean the sheets he wet through the night 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.