Downing Street Men #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit of a bore Im sticking with dishy Rishi :love:

when he walks out the patio door you can see the full package.🀣
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you can bet I just rewound it to remind myself of that shot!! Is it just me or is it a bit disconcerting when he smiles? He should stick with smouldering 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm going back to find this package

I actually quite like the interviewer.
I need to stop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what is this lockdown doing to me?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm going back to find this package

I actually quite like the interviewer.
I need to stop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what is this lockdown doing to me?
Good old youtube bringing up allsorts....Raab with a scarf and red nose, Raab with his backpack, Raab getting in the wrong car. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good old youtube bringing up allsorts....Raab with a scarf and red nose, Raab with his backpack, Raab getting in the wrong car. 🀣
getting in the wrong car?! hahaha oh oops, its dropping him directly outside my house... maybe it wasn't the wrong car after all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not in the slightest interested in politics but I’ve just watched all 24 minutes. Dirty Dom is still doing it for me πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I don’t know what has happened to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not in the slightest interested in politics but I’ve just watched all 24 minutes. Dirty Dom is still doing it for me πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I don’t know what has happened to me.
Ive just searched youtube for 'Dominic Raab getting mad' 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
that video of him getting into the wrong car has just made my night, hes so nice to that woman who asks for an autograph! 'what's your name?' just made me all gooey inside! wish i'd made more of it when i met him last year

• Heart
that video of him getting into the wrong car has just made my night, hes so nice to that woman who asks for an autograph! 'what's your name?' just made me all gooey inside! wish i'd made more of it when i met him last year
you met him last year? spill

• Heart
you met him last year? spill
i was in the audience at the conservative leadership debate and asked a question! he held eye contact throughout his answer to me (dreamy dreamy dreamy) and came over to shake my hand during an ad break - i was too obssessed with Rory Stewart and Jeremy Hunt at the time so i didn't think anything of it πŸ˜ͺ

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
i was in the audience at the conservative leadership debate and asked a question! he held eye contact throughout his answer to me (dreamy dreamy dreamy) and came over to shake my hand during an ad break - i was too obssessed with Rory Stewart and Jeremy Hunt at the time so i didn't think anything of it πŸ˜ͺ
Ooooh you lucky lady. :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm actually in love after the wrong car video.
isn't it the best, hes so flustered and that suit is so tight

also it made me even more nervous because everyone was so close together - pre-corona videos are SO weird to watch πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Well I nodded off and woke up to a whole host of lovely things to look up on you tube. I personally love him being thanked by theresa May...he looks so....brooding

That bleeping sexy kitchen...It's a love den...and when he says he's not a feminist...Jesus wept.....

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s almost 3am and I’m looking at house prices in Esher and Walton, no particular reason.......

• Haha
Morning ladies how are we all today?! I've just been watching Dom videos on youtube 😍😍

• Haha
Morning! I’m about to grab a Hancock breakfast and maybe catch up with some of these YouTube vids that caused a stir last night πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.