Downing Street Men #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless him, he was still cute even then. Lovely smile. I never realised he had blonde hair. I’ve always had a thing for men with blonde hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It looks wavy too, unless he had a perm πŸ˜‰

I am off to see if I can find old photos of the other lot

God they are so boring, no one has any younger photos. These were the best I could do.

Boris looking.. well like Boris
3756.jpg

It's hard to see if this is a young Rishi as he never bloody ages but he is looking like he could be in the inbetweeners here
_methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_eaa9ffd6-500d-11ea-bc83-f8fbd1f7e3a9.jpg

Raab has improved with age
main-qimg-ebce5087583653fa8c14acc429d0bde6.png

Starmer looks fresh
keir-starmer.jpg

I can't find any of Whitty. Maybe he was born that age πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
God, I probably would have done young Boris.

Young Trudeau:
young trudeau.jpg

And young Macron, who looks like Cory Haim in the Lost Boys!:
young macron.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It looks wavy too, unless he had a perm πŸ˜‰

I am off to see if I can find old photos of the other lot

God they are so boring, no one has any younger photos. These were the best I could do.

Boris looking.. well like Boris
View attachment 322556

It's hard to see if this is a young Rishi as he never bloody ages but he is looking like he could be in the inbetweeners here
View attachment 322559

Raab has improved with age
View attachment 322558

Starmer looks fresh
View attachment 322561
I can't find any of Whitty. Maybe he was born that age πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This was back when he was still filming toy story

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That photos of Raab was probably taken round about the time the Mumsnetter shagged him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God, I probably would have done young Boris.

Young Trudeau:
View attachment 322582

And young Macron, who looks like Cory Haim in the Lost Boys!:
View attachment 322583
That's some serious hair going on in two of those photos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ though that first photo, he's so pretty 😍 a young me (who was obsessed with lost boys) would have been all over Macron

That photos of Raab was probably taken round about the time the Mumsnetter shagged him.
Hair tousled from the shower cap

• Haha
Trudeau actually looks better now. I think he was too pretty when he was younger.

Actual photo of me and Whitty pre COVID....he loves to dance when I sing....true story 😬😁
33DB7A67-C613-45ED-8F87-D21A8F311B3B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.