Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How the hell does whitty keep making it into these things over fanny harmer ffs??!!
At least the starmer sexpot is ACTUALLY an MP and the sexiest leader of the opposition our country’s ever had!!!
he deserves more recognition than this!! The guys a Disney film star,a manband lookalike and a mark darcy impersonator FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Happy Christmas eve my favourite honeys. I'm already tracking Santa on Norad.

For the final day I've been greedy and I've treated myself. On the 24th day of Christmas Santa brought my favourite mardy bastard MP holding a "gift"* just for meeeeee!!!

Cupace20201223223116.png

*his dick. I'm not letting any of you lot burst my bubble on this one 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
As early Xmas presents for you filthbags who have kept me smiling and entertained throughout the pandemic so far I give you......

@jo30 cute little mattikins
C9D5C867-B9AF-4A59-94E3-21B45F7CCE8A.jpeg

@Gym&Tonic fun time Matt, lover of opening gp surgeries throughout the uk

274B57CE-FEAF-435F-B355-DEF4A8A6F38C.jpeg

@Platypusfattypus Dom about to lick a finger
C5A2D766-0BFC-48B4-B764-61C7894AA8F8.jpeg

@Lucyxxxx Dom making a hasty exit as he superspreads between you and platy
ACA25884-4671-40A6-8C7E-DF9A2625A5C3.jpeg

@coconochanel Rishy showing someone how he’s going to grab you later at the mansion
56D6EF7E-0219-4626-9804-099E03D3D3E2.jpeg

@Falkor Macron demonstrating how well endowed he is
F1273803-562D-4FEF-8D48-AC5A89C40F51.jpeg

@cushtybert A little Xmas wish from Sir Whitty
EE27F3C3-C141-4F49-8F97-2FB8282D1D34.jpeg

and last but by no means least @Renegadedancer and her lovely avatar. A fuming Gove who still hasn’t got over not being a Honeys favourite
74CF49E1-C2FF-4538-AF88-0427627583BD.jpeg

Merry Christmas you filthy animals 😘💕

And how could I have forgotten @Blue raspberry slush pupp ! Here’s fanny harmer in a lesser known sighting of him in casual clothes minus socks and sandals 😱

9D65E607-811A-483F-95C4-E7183232DFE2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Managed to do all the wrapping yesterday, last minute Nelly again.

For Christmas eve eve PM Santa gave us, three not so wise MPs by the sea

IMG_20201223_111837.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Work was mad today!!! Haven't stopped. And we've not started with the lockdown babies yet. Had a mad dream last night. I went to Van Tams daughters 18th birthday party and got totally trashed. He ended up hooking me up to a drip to sort out my hangover so I could go to work and he was very polite. A litre of Hartmanns did the trick. So in ode to that and because I've had no time to get creative I've done Van Tam cuddling a lamb.

Cupace20201208172613.png

My next honeys dream better involve Raab destroying the back end out of me though.

Macron's come over all tough in the past few days, hasn't he? Do you think he and Trudeau have had a tiff and he's taking it out on everybody else?
Oh my god the thought of that 😍😍😍😍 and Trudeau would need consoling too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Merry Christmas honeys. Thanks for giving me some well needed sniggers this year. This is my effort for the Decorate A Gingerbread man zoom party. It was at work so I couldn't make it ruder but I hope you still like it. Have a lovely day tomorrow and rude dreams tonight 🎄🍆

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I wonder who the biggest flirt out of the boys is? We know Matt is absolutely terrible at it 😂
I think Matt and Bozza would be the obvious flirts, matt quite clumsy with it which makes you like him more. Raab would just give you a wink which would get you all fizzy. Rishi very quiet but you'd know he liked you if he spoke to you. You'd have to approach Whitty.

Darren Dutton is spoiling us again on twitter

Last edited:
  • Haha

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Merry Christmas honeys. I was disappointed to not have the Raab 2021 calender but only my best friend knows about my Tory kink and she refuses to encourage it. Have had a lovely day, opening presents in the morning with the kids, then a quick 6 hour shift at work where I got to catch a Christmas baby. Just had my dinner and I'm going to bed as I'm shattered. Hope everyone else has had a fab day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6