Downing Street Men #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching matt on parliament channel hope he cheers me up!!

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell only just watched last nights briefing, had to rescue Mr C in his car...Bloody cars, then had to finish of my essay that was due in.
glad to see my husband leading the Downing St briefing though. Leadership suits him...especially in the red room 😁😁😁😁😁
So now we know the vaccine guy is a Corbyn lookalike ...poor bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell only just watched last nights briefing, had to rescue Mr C in his car...Bloody cars, then had to finish of my essay that was due in.
glad to see my husband leading the Downing St briefing though. Leadership suits him...especially in the red room 😁😁😁😁😁
So now we know the vaccine guy is a Corbyn lookalike ...poor bloke
Hope the car is OK. Was your essay set by Whitty? All about cleanliness in the red room?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where did you even find that photo?😂 I mean I actually wondered why you posted a photo of some random bloke on the thread until the penny dropped 😂

I can’t work out if he’s pointing to wear his nether regions are on purpose?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Where did you even find that photo?😂 I mean I actually wondered why you posted a photo of some random bloke on the thread until the penny dropped 😂

I can’t work out if he’s pointing to wear his nether regions are on purpose?

I follow a guy on Twitter who pretends to be an advisor to the Tories. He posted it, I had to do a double take at first too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He’s wearing the kind of shirt that Dom would probably still wear now. Even though it was taken about 20 years ago.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.