Downing Street Men #17

Which MP will be on Santa's naughty list this year?

• Boris Johnson

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Matt Hancock

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Dominic Raab

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Chris Whitty

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Rishi Sunak

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Dominic Cummings

Votes: 20 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello we are the Downing Street Honeys fans of the fab five...Rishi Sunak, Boris Johnson, Matt Hancock, Dominic Raab and Chris Whitty but talk of other PM's is welcomed.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I enjoyed seeing Sir Clitty on the briefing again tonight.

I voted Raab on the naughty list for his crimes against fashion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I voted for Matt because he likes it when I tell him he’s been a naughty boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How the hell does whitty keep making it into these things over fanny harmer ffs??!!
At least the starmer sexpot is ACTUALLY an MP and the sexiest leader of the opposition our country’s ever had!!!
he deserves more recognition than this!! The guys a Disney film star,a manband lookalike and a mark darcy impersonator FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So so hun
Hope you are OK today Jo? Is it the anniversary today?

How the hell does whitty keep making it into these things over fanny harmer ffs??!!
At least the starmer sexpot is ACTUALLY an MP and the sexiest leader of the opposition our country’s ever had!!!
he deserves more recognition than this!! The guys a Disney film star,a manband lookalike and a mark darcy impersonator FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And he has a shiny waxwork head too.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Morning all honey's

I'm spending today doing school work with my kid /watching Xmas films/housework

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.