Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Platypusfattypus when you eventually speak to Dom can you ask him if hes got our shower cap from the en-suite he stayed in. I know hes a fan of shower caps:sneaky::giggle:
You might not want it back after ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Husband bought a new x box. I'm now bored. I've drunk two huge glasses of wine (I rarely drink) and am trying to clean up the kitchen slightly pissed. How's everyone else's evening going?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
You might not want it back after ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Husband bought a new x box. I'm now bored. I've drunk two huge glasses of wine (I rarely drink) and am trying to clean up the kitchen slightly pissed. How's everyone else's evening going?
Matt has been messaging me non stop asking me to send him pics of me dressed up as a sexy nurse. Getting on my nerves to be honest. All her ever thinks of is sex. Youโ€™d think the GP surgery opening and trips to Suffolk would be enough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Matt has been messaging me non stop asking me to send him pics of me dressed up as a sexy nurse. Getting on my nerves to be honest. All her ever thinks of is sex. Youโ€™d think the GP surgery opening and trips to Suffolk would be enough.
Sex pest Hancock

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@coconochanel lock him in a room and get the crazy buggers head seen to! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Bloody hell I better ring @cushtybert see if I can lock him in her red room for a while.

Rishi loves a good eat out. Is it boris doing the briefing or do we get the excitement of guessing which tory pin up we are getting treated to.?

I mean they filled out the Z list with those two ๐Ÿ˜‚

Err the red room needs a bit of a wipe down, Whittys been absent because heโ€™s been so busy ๐Ÿ˜

Winstons acting debut ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
Ahh I didnt know Winston was a fan of pink. Has he been spending too much time with Matt?

• Haha
We all know Borris has an injunction in place don't we? Sorry I'm new and haven't read through the threads yet!

• Wow
Heโ€™s a philandering tit, but Iโ€™ve not heard about an injunction!
Word on the street (Whitehall) is that he's having an affair with a Russian Violinist. Open secret round those parts according to a friend of a friends who is a law writer round those parts... ๐Ÿ™Š

Word on the street (Whitehall) is that he's having an affair with a Russian Violinist. Open secret round those parts according to a friend of a friends who is a law writer round those parts... ๐Ÿ™Š
Oh yes we know about the fiddler.

I still find it hard to believe that a supposedly intelligent woman like Carrie thought she could change him. But there you go.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.