Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just woken up and matt on sky news yay!!

Matt just finished his interview with sky news and then a reporter from good morning was close to matt and asking him questions poor matt he didnt look happy at all!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s pretty ridiculous that government refuse to appear on GMB. Obviously scared of Piers Morgan.

• Haha
It’s pretty ridiculous that government refuse to appear on GMB. Obviously scared of Piers Morgan.
I quite like piers Morgan’s no nonsense approach but the way he spoke to that care minister at the beginning of all this was awful. Do you really think he would let them get a word in edge ways if they went on . No wonder they don’t go on GMB

I quite like piers Morgan’s no nonsense approach but the way he spoke to that care minister at the beginning of all this was awful. Do you really think he would let them get a word in edge ways if they went on . No wonder they don’t go on GMB
He holds them to account and that’s why they won’t go there. Helen then care minister is useless and was giggling like a teenager when Piers interviewed her and that’s why he ripped into her. During times of crisis you need strong, confident leadership. Giggling during a pandemic when hundreds are dying everyday, as they were at that time, is pretty disgraceful.

I think Morgan is the worst interviewer ever. He totally believes his own hype, believes he's asking them the questions we all want to know. Then just repeats his point over and over again getting louder. He never let's them speak. I wouldn't go on his programme. There are miles better interviewers that can ask tough questions without making it about them.

I really don't like him 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I was laughing at Mattikins on the tv this morning, was watching GMB when the reporter went over to him. He did answer some questions he could of just walked away. I don’t blame any of them for not going on that programme, Piers Morgan believes in his own hype and loves the sound of his own voice, he never lets anyone answer questions just shouts over them. If I were them I would only go on if I was going to be interviewed by Ben or Kate 😂
Well done Mattikins 🙌🙌😂

One of the interviews matt did he says he cant wait to go to a party he loves a party!! Bless him!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.