Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still working from home, that desk is starting to feel like a bloody prison as I work full time and rest of the family get out to school, college or work. I feel sorry for my eldest, his driving test cancelled again and gyms are shut.
I had an antibody test and it was positive!! 😯 I had it back in March.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm still working from home, that desk is starting to feel like a bloody prison as I work full time and rest of the family get out to school, college or work. I feel sorry for my eldest, his driving test cancelled again and gyms are shut.
I had an antibody test and it was positive!! 😯 I had it back in March.
What were your symptoms?

What were your symptoms?
Very mild... Bit of a cough, upset tummy, exhausted but it was just as we went into lockdown so I put it down to stress. But then I lost taste and smell completely for about a month and reports starting saying that was a major symptom. I got a test as I work for a social care charity. But last year I lost my hearing completely in one ear following a bit of a cold so I know to never mess with a virus!

Reactions: 2
Morning Honeys! Wonder if Raab is still doing his Q&A tonight if he’s isolating? I’m not going to be able to watch it as got my shopping to collect then, anyone taking part? Apart from Izabela I mean 😂

Reactions: 1
I bet he’s really, really REALLY angry with his alleged fancy woman right now 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've spent all morning crying on Justin's shoulder. But he's been showing me his desk acrobatics to cheer me up

Screenshot_20201106_173317.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.