Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I probably say hiya big fan of urs then faint on his shoes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning all, so are you all locked down or still able to go to work?
My office have given me a special letter if I want to go to the office and am stopped by anyone (I work in an essential service) but I’ll probably just carry on working from home for this lockdown as I don’t need to wear a mask at home.

School carries on so aside not seeing my mum, brother and friends my life won’t change dramatically (thankful to be in this position).

I finished my Xmas shopping Tuesday the earliest I’ve ever done it as couldn’t face the thought of freezing cold queues outside shops.

Do we reckon more briefings will start again in this second lockdown? Keeps the people in check and the honeys happy 😂

My office have given me a special letter if I want to go to the office and am stopped by anyone (I work in an essential service) but I’ll probably just carry on working from home for this lockdown as I don’t need to wear a mask at home.

School carries on so aside not seeing my mum, brother and friends my life won’t change dramatically (thankful to be in this position).

I finished my Xmas shopping Tuesday the earliest I’ve ever done it as couldn’t face the thought of freezing cold queues outside shops.

Do we reckon more briefings will start again in this second lockdown? Keeps the people in check and the honeys happy 😂
Yes I've also finished my xmas shopping apart from a few stocking fillers I can pick up at the supermarket. What's everyone's plans for today? I'm cleaning up changing my bed, doing a wash and got to do a food shop.

Reactions: 2
Not much change for us, working from home still and visits to office few and far between. Children at school, which I am very thankful for. Have done bulk of Christmas shopping too, will finish on line I think. I don’t think this lockdown will be anywhere near as restrictive as the last one. Many more shops are able open and most coffee shops have just swapped to takeaway. I’m definitely going to get out and about unlike last time. We will stick to the rules re mixing with other households and I won’t be making unnecessary trips to the shops but I’m not staying home for the next month.

Not much change for us, working from home still and visits to office few and far between. Children at school, which I am very thankful for. Have done bulk of Christmas shopping too, will finish on line I think. I don’t think this lockdown will be anywhere near as restrictive as the last one. Many more shops are able open and most coffee shops have just swapped to takeaway. I’m definitely going to get out and about unlike last time. We will stick to the rules re mixing with other households and I won’t be making unnecessary trips to the shops but I’m not staying home for the next month.
Yes last lockdown I didnt really get any exercise so this time Im going for a walk everyday.

No change for me for this lockdown, only difference is I won’t be seeing my family and feeling sorry for my teenager who has a birthday half way through November followed by mock exams 😕

• Sad
No change for me for this lockdown, only difference is I won’t be seeing my family and feeling sorry for my teenager who has a birthday half way through November followed by mock exams 😕
I was about to say “teenager”?!!!? Then realised you’re not actually the face in the pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
My youngest has had her flu immunisation today, v surprised but pleased, it wasn’t postponed

Where is Whitty ...he’s been laid low since the q&a on Monday. I bet cushtybert has got him sponging down his leathers and latex. It’s going to be busy in lockdown ;-)

• Haha
In Scotland and waiting to see if Nicola's going to put us all into lockdown/enforce a travel ban as well. I'm in a tier 1 area, so life is fairly normal right now.

Reactions: 1
Where is Whitty ...he’s been laid low since the q&a on Monday. I bet cushtybert has got him sponging down his leathers and latex. It’s going to be busy in lockdown ;-)
He’s relaxing in the red room and by relaxing I mean wearing his latex, polishing his bondage gear and practising his whipping skills 😁

• Haha
Just watched Rishi , furlough has been extended to March, makes me think December it won’t be over . Or we will have December ‘off’ and then back into lockdown jan/feb. I hope I’m wrong .

In Scotland and waiting to see if Nicola's going to put us all into lockdown/enforce a travel ban as well. I'm in a tier 1 area, so life is fairly normal right now.
What’s your gut feeling? we were tier 1 with fewer than 100 cases per 100k but a few days later we are in lockdown. I think it’s coming ....but if it is better now than December. It’s just crap all round.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.