Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning witches , how are we all. With the dreaded Halloween a couple of days away what are you ladies , with trick or treating age children, doing? I’ve told mine it’s not happening. Surely there won’t be many kids out door knocking....

On another Note what would the Downing Street men dress up as on Halloween.

Gove - himself. Enough said
Boris - pumpkin
Raab - Horny devil
Matt - black Cat
Whitty - he doesn’t dress up he’d rather be naked

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Raab would dress up as Frankenstein. All he needs to do is paint his face green and stick a bolt trough his neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whitty would put on his lab coat and go as a mad scientist, surely??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Flipping heck, Sir Kier is going to be in the mood for some serious fanny damage after the day he's had at the office!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I might ask him if he has a pencil dick, and if he and other members of the cabinet ever compare sizes?

Have you noticed how airbrushed he is in that photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.