Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I submit another overseas candidate please? I know his preference isn't for women, but he's kind of easy to look at as well as delivering some withering Trump put-downs on Fox News and he's a former mayor and presidential candidate - Pete Buttigieg, photographed for Vogue magazine.

Pete Buttigieg.png

Reactions: 1
Can I submit another overseas candidate please? I know his preference isn't for women, but he's kind of easy to look at as well as delivering some withering Trump put-downs on Fox News and he's a former mayor and presidential candidate - Pete Buttigieg, photographed for Vogue magazine.

View attachment 291321
He's far too stylish for me, no dad jeans, no shapeless shirts, it's just not the same 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 291321
Yes you may hes a bit of alright.

Reactions: 1

View attachment 291321
Ooh ..hello! He’s v nice

I bet he doesn’t wear brown shoes either 😂
Or crocs/wellies

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.