Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this on popbitch, any guesses?!
View attachment 277399
Totally Matt, I’m calling it now 😂 the dirty bastard.

There’s usually a clue in the wording of the blinds. The only thing I took from it was ‘not Strictly true’ which made me think of Strictly, but none of this lot have done it. It’s not necessarily an MP though, could be Whitty😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This is what Whitty gets up to on a Friday night... And on Saturday I'll be drinking wine and watching it on YouTube 🤣🤣😍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is what Whitty gets up to on a Friday night... And on Saturday I'll be drinking wine and watching it on YouTube 🤣🤣😍
I’m signed up to all his lectures, I like to think when I get the email he’s sending it direct to me 😂😂😂 🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Whats this I hear Whitty likes Werthers originals? well that begs the question.....What sweet would our men like?:unsure:

• Haha
Do you think they might start having more regular briefings now? I feel they should 👀

I haven't posted much in here before, but my favourite man is Dominic Raaber Tasty 😋

I enjoy listening to Witty and Vallance too, they make a refreshing change to the politicians!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d love a return to the briefings.

Fave sweets?
Whitty - werthers
Rishi - a posh truffle from fortnum and masons
Raab - an extra strong mint
Boris - wine gums
Mattikins - Haribo tangfastics

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most of the people on Blind Gossip seem to think it’s Raab in the Popbitch blind, not Matt. Really though can you imagine Dom going about feeling up women? I can’t. But then I suppose given its a Tory government it could be any of them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hello. I've finally managed to catch one of these posts near the beginning. I've wanted to be a honey for a while but could never catch up 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

So who do i have to share Matt with?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.