Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of the people on Blind Gossip seem to think it’s Raab in the Popbitch blind, not Matt. Really though can you imagine Dom going about feeling up women? I can’t. But then I suppose given its a Tory government it could be any of them 😂😂😂
Well I can imagine him having a good feel up of me but that's wishful thinking.

To be honest it could be any of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I can imagine him having a good feel up of me but that's wishful thinking.

To be honest it could be any of them.
Someone suggested it could be Rishi because of the comment ‘not Strictly the case’, in reference to the red case the chancellor always carries. But I’d be astonished if it was him because he seems genuinely very wholesome. His wife is also beautiful, but then that doesn‘t stop some men does it?

Reactions: 1
I think it’s Matt, everyone thinks he’s cute but I reckon he’s a pest. A quick grab of the arse and suck on the nipple thinking no one minds. Then breaking the rules in the parliament bar.
By day he’s all pink ties and wafers, by night he’s Jäger bombs and dogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s Matt, everyone thinks he’s cute but I reckon he’s a pest. A quick grab of the arse and suck on the nipple thinking no one minds. Then breaking the rules in the parliament bar.
By day he’s all pink ties and wafers, by night he’s Jäger bombs and dogging.
That last line should be his tinder bio

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way Matt fell about giggling and blushing like a twelve year old boy when Kay Burley mentioned the subject of sex to him makes me think he wouldn’t have the guts to pinch a woman arse or even try it on with them. I still can’t believe he’s managed to find a wife and have three children with her, but there you go. The rumours of his cheating, or trying to, definitely don’t fit the image I have in my head of him. But I also find the idea hilarious because I bet he’s terrible at it 😂

Ok I've tried to read over the previous threads but I'm failing.

Somebody catch me up please. Who's dirty, who's naughty, who's a bore????

Ps keep any sex details on Boris to yourself tho please nobody needs to be thinking about that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ps keep any sex details on Boris to yourself tho please nobody needs to be thinking about that 🤣🤣🤣
We’d need another pandemic to recap, this thread/s have been months in the making. Just go with it and it will become very clear very quickly who’s with who, who does and doesn’t like a sex pond (aka hottub) , none of us like PPG (pissy pants gove) someone always has to take one
For the team and have a go with Boris. Dems da rules. Enjoy xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Re Boris sex details. Someone on Mumsnet claimed her friend has slept with him and he was ‘surprisingly kinky’ which made me feel slightly unwell.🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Someone suggested it could be Rishi because of the comment ‘not Strictly the case’, in reference to the red case the chancellor always carries. But I’d be astonished if it was him because he seems genuinely very wholesome. His wife is also beautiful, but then that doesn‘t stop some men does it?
How very dare you! my Rishi wouldnt do such a thing....sulfolk shagger Matt on the other hand....

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Raab is a angry shagger, when his head vein starts throbbing its all systems go.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.