Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Im just thinking of side show bob now.

When it's raining and I need to get the washing in I always grab husbands shoes to run out in because they are always left out (there's a whole other thread on that) and I always feel like a small child wearing her parents shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dom hitting the fashion high stakes again. My Grandad used dress like that πŸ˜‚
B2AC57D1-1B01-4A32-BA6E-19457103E80F.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
My ex Matts giving a Downing Street press conference tonight for all you Matt groupies. God I can’t believe the first 5-6 threads were full of my love for him....feels like it was lifetime ago!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he looks tired it’s because he’s been up all night with me again πŸ˜‰The man is rampant and won’t stop for rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My ex Matts giving a Downing Street press conference tonight for all you Matt groupies. God I can’t believe the first 5-6 threads were full of my love for him....feels like it was lifetime ago!!
I forgot you started as a Hugecock honey. Though I think you made a good choice backing the Starmer Stallion.

I've decided to sort out my cupboard of doom, the one where you chuck tit to get it hidden. Am at that stage where you have a kitchen full of crap and you yourself are full of regrets. Send help, booze or Raab. Or all three πŸ™Œ

If he looks tired it’s because he’s been up all night with me again πŸ˜‰The man is rampant and won’t stop for rest.
It'll fall off if you don't give it a rest

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I forgot you started as a Hugecock honey. Though I think you made a good choice backing the Starmer Stallion.

I've decided to sort out my cupboard of doom, the one where you chuck tit to get it hidden. Am at that stage where you have a kitchen full of crap and you yourself are full of regrets. Send help, booze or Raab. Or all three πŸ™Œ

It'll fall off if you don't give it a rest
my vagina thinks it was a good choice too :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
If Fanny Harmer wasnt a Labour man I think he would be top of the honey's MP top totty list. Are you whitty fans still using your mugs? I never did get a Rishi mug!:(

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Seen him on sky news on u tube he looked so tired bless him

Does anyone know what time matt's doing it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.