Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Penguin ( aka the one who publishes the youtubers tit books) get in contact to publish my 50 shades of no10 book, you will all be invited to the release party. :LOL: I cant promise all the fab five will be there but I bet Matt will he likes a dance and a drink. :giggle: 🕺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
When Penguin ( aka the one who publishes the youtubers tit books) get in contact to publish my 50 shades of no10 book, you will all be invited to the release party. :LOL: I cant promise all the fab five will be there but I bet Matt will he likes a dance and a drink. :giggle: 🕺

It is actually you writing it though? There won’t be some ghost writer scandal ala zoella? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
When Penguin ( aka the one who publishes the youtubers tit books) get in contact to publish my 50 shades of no10 book, you will all be invited to the release party. :LOL:
Can we have a decent goodie bag...?

A whip
Yorkshire Tea
A pink Tie
A dildo
A book about Labradors

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It is actually you writing it though? There won’t be some ghost writer scandal ala zoella? 😂😂
No its deffo me. Poor zoella not only has she had her head photoshopped onto goats and random women, her book will be beaten to the No 1 spot by my 50shades at no10. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.