Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wish I stop having dreams of meeting Matt cause they won't come true

I go to watch a film and come back on here to find my ass has been whipped so hard by Whitty I can’t sit down πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» @coconochanel i am loving this!!!
I bloody hope we get a journalist wonder into this thread can you imagine!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
wish I stop having dreams of meeting Matt cause they won't come true
I wish I could have one dream of Matt! Preferably telling me to β€˜mind my tone’ before shagging me senseless πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I glad Dom is on Andrew Marr if he licks his lips that will be a good start to the morning wont it? I wonder if he will wear his honey coloured tie? :giggle:

Reactions: 2
I go to watch a film and come back on here to find my ass has been whipped so hard by Whitty I can’t sit down πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» @coconochanel i am loving this!!!
I bloody hope we get a journalist wonder into this thread can you imagine!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I cant imagine what the fab five would think if they are reading it.:ROFLMAO: shell I put a twist in the plot and make one of you fall for Gove..which one of you wants to be the lucky lady?🀭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I cant imagine what the fab five would think if they are reading it.:ROFLMAO: shell I put a twist in the plot and make one of you fall for Gove..which one of you wants to be the lucky lady?🀭
Not me I’m getting an ass whipping from my Whitty and going back for more πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You will be starring in the film before you know it

NOT me!! I only have eyes for my dashing super starmer
Wax work boy

Izabela or Ulrikakakaka can have Gove

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet the fab five are loving it, not only have they got some gorgeous honeys who think they are the best thing since magic mike they now have a fifty shades book being written about them. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.