Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bed time for me feeling crap again send Matt to me to feel better lol nite guys

Reactions: 5
nite peeps I probably dream about Matt don't forget dom's on Andrew Matt show and Sophie bridge show as well

Reactions: 1
PA 'Mr Sunak the ladies car will be here in a few minutes'
'right thank you Karen, before you go ladies let me get some £10 vouchers'
gym&tonic ' oh thank you Mr Sunak'
Platypusfattypus to the PA 'we didn't come in a car we came on the train'
Rishi 'really? oh there must be some mistake. Karen can you just check to see who the car is actually for'
PA 'its for the ladies Mr Sunak the Prime Minister has arranged it'
Rishi ' oh thats kind of him'
Renegadedancer raising her eyebrow 'isnt it'
Jo30 'can I say goodbye to Matt before we'
platypusfattypus'I dont know if theres enough time' she says as they all get up and begin to head out
Rishi pulling coco to the side 'Im busy this week but would you let me take you to dinner next week to show my appreciation for everything you've done'
coconochanel 'yes ok Id like that'
Rishi 'Wonderful will you give me your details and I will contact you in a few days'
Coconochanel 'ok' .

heading outside to the waiting car
Boredofthegram 'I cant believe the PM's organised a car for us'
renegadedancer 'yes but what will he want in return?'
Boredofthegram 'what do you mean?'
renegadedancer 'this is bonking Boris we're talking about he'll want something in return'
gym&tonic 'well from what Rishi said Boris wants coco'
coconochanel 'in his dreams'
security man 'well wonders never sees we thought the aliens had kidnapped you'
Jo30 'no we've been busy meeting the MP's'
custybert 'hold on what about Winston he cant go in the car'
lucyxxx 'good point'
Gym&tonic 'oh yes I forgot about him'
coconochanel 'we'll have to take the train then'
Jo30 'we cant do that the Prime Minster has laid a car on for us'
Renegadedancer 'well you heard what cushty said we cant take Winston in the car' she says as Whitty walks up the road.
Boredofthgram 'Im happy to take the train'
coconochanel 'so am I'
Whitty 'Hello, everything ok?'
Renegadedancer 'Hello Professor, No we've got a bit of a problem the Prime Minister has organised a car to take us home but we forgot about Winston'
Whitty 'Oh I see'
cushtybert 'so we're going to have to get the train but I feel bad for the other girls'
Whitty 'which station do you catch it from?'
cushtybert 'St Pancras its the train to sussex'
Whitty 'Im going to Hastings I think thats the same train, your welcome to travel with me that way the other ladies can take the car'
Jo30 'good idea'
cushtybert' Are you sure?'
Whitty 'yes no problem'
boredofthegram 'well that settles it we'll take the car you can catch the train with Winston'
renegadedancer 'Are you ok with that cushtybert'
cushtybert 'only if its ok with Mr Whitty'
Whitty' yes its fine'
cushtybert 'what do you think Winston do you want to catch the train with Mr Whitty?'
Winston bleats and nudges her in her leg
gym&tonic 'I think that's a yes'
cushtybert 'ok train it is. goodbye girls have a safe trip and I'll will call you when I get home'
coconochanel 'bye hun see you later'
reneagedancer' bye custybert take care' she says as the girls climb in the car and custybert winston and whitty head off for the station.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning Honeys, hope you all had a goodnights sleep, I've got up early to see Dom on Andrew Morton, I didn't get up last time to see Matt but I dont want to miss this lip licking hotness. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.