Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Hey wait for me' platypusfattypus shouts to the others as they head to Rishi's office
Renegaderancer 'ahh shes back, so how was it?'
platypusfattypus 'I'll tell you later' she says as a member of staff walks past
coconochanel 'oh come on don't be a spoilsport'
gym&tonic 'yeah come on how big was it?'
Jo30 'I bet its not as big as Matts'
Renegadedancer 'how would you know you've not seen Matts'
Bordofthegram 'she hasnt but I have'
coconochanel 'well...'
platypusfattypus 'lets just say its no chipolata'
'yes but has it got girth?' renegadedancer says as Rishi opens his office door

*back in Whitty's red room*

'Sadly I think Im going to have to free you from my red room and let you go and find the others'
cushtybert 'yes I better go back soon or they might start to worry'
'can I see you again someday?'
cushtybert 'yes of course you can'
'really?'
cushtybert 'yes, I will leave you my number'
'Thank you. when your dressed I will walk you back to no10'
cushtybert ' thank you I would like that very much' she says as he starts to untie her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi fellow witches. Hope you’ve all had a good day. Busy at chez renegadedancer . Went for my daily (5 mile) walk, came back and cut the grass. Went to visit mr and mrs renegade senior and drop off their weekly shop. Then quick food shop on the way home, thought I will sit in the garden when I get back, the suns buggered off for the day 🙄.

Yes next chapter will be coming later.

Depends I suppose some better then others I like looking around the homeware etc and they have some great fake plants, I normally go at Christmas as I find you can get different items for gifts etc.
I love a garden centre. No need to buy plants if it doesn’t float your boat, but I am partial to purchase. If not , just head for cafe and have tea and cake then purchase local produce on the way out. What’s not to like 😊

I went out walking and had to rescue my dog from the canal. He is a sausage dog so can't get out. I was soaking wet
Poor little sausage. Did he get in if his own accord or was it just a sausage kind of accident. You need to take Raab with you next time you go dog walking ( I was going to put dogging but it just felt wrong) .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi fellow witches. Hope you’ve all had a good day. Busy at chez renegadedancer . Went for my daily (5 mile) walk, came back and cut the grass. Went to visit mr and mrs renegade senior and drop off their weekly shop. Then quick food shop on the way home, thought I will sit in the garden when I get back, the suns buggered off for the day 🙄.

I love a garden centre. No need to buy plants if it doesn’t float your boat, but I am partial to purchase. If not , just head for cafe and have tea and cake then purchase local produce on the way out. What’s not to like 😊

Poor little sausage. Did he get in if his own accord or was it just a sausage kind of accident. You need to take Raab with you next time you go dog walking ( I was going to put dogging but it just felt wrong) .
He was chasing a swan (that was never going to end well) and when it went into the water he did too. He can swim but his legs are too short to get himself out 😆

I'd happily go dog walking with Raab. I'll take my sausage and he can take his. I'd probably get wet again but these things happen 😆

'Hey wait for me' platypusfattypus shouts to the others as they head to Rishi's office
Renegaderancer 'ahh shes back, so how was it?'
platypusfattypus 'I'll tell you later' she says as a member of staff walks past
coconochanel 'oh come on don't be a spoilsport'
gym&tonic 'yeah come on how big was it?'
Jo30 'I bet its not as big as Matts'
Renegadedancer 'how would you know you've not seen Matts'
Bordofthegram 'she hasnt but I have'
coconochanel 'well...'
platypusfattypus 'lets just say its no chipolata'
'yes but has it got girth?' renegadedancer says as Rishi opens his office door

*back in Whitty's red room*

'Sadly I think Im going to have to free you from my red room and let you go and find the others'
cushtybert 'yes I better go back soon or they might start to worry'
'can I see you again someday?'
cushtybert 'yes of course you can'
'really?'
cushtybert 'yes, I will leave you my number'
'Thank you. when your dressed I will walk you back to no10'
cushtybert ' thank you I would like that very much' she says as he starts to untie her.
Raab tells me to tell you it's this big
550x338xDom,P20Raab.jpg.pagespeed.ic.5wjpLgHiJG.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor sausage platypusfattypus. I think Raab would have stripped down to his calvins , nick kamen style and dived into the canal to rescue the le petit chien. You would have mistaken this as foreplay and stripped off yourself on the banks of the canal.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He was chasing a swan (that was never going to end well) and when it went into the water he did too. He can swim but his legs are too short to get himself out 😆

I'd happily go dog walking with Raab. I'll take my sausage and he can take his. I'd probably get wet again but these things happen 😆

Raab tells me to tell you it's this big
View attachment 185715
Haven't been on here in aaaages and the first thing i see when i come on, is this!! Utter joy!! he looks so fiiiiiine! He's practically bursting out of that suit 😍

Reactions: 1
Poor sausage platypusfattypus. I think Raab would have stripped down to his calvins , nick kamen style and dived into the canal to rescue the le petit chien. You would have mistaken this as foreplay and stripped off yourself on the banks of the canal.
Well any suggestion of action and I'm prepared

My poor dog though, he'd see things no sausage should

Matt food poisoning me lol
I bet he's hopeless in the kitchen

Haven't been on here in aaaages and the first thing i see when i come on, is this!! Utter joy!! he looks so fiiiiiine! He's practically bursting out of that suit 😍
That desk looks a bit flimsy though 🤔

I have this image of Matt being absolutely hopeless at everything TBH. Cooking, washing his own clothes and DIY would be an absolute disaster of Frank Spencer proportions no doubt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have this image of Matt being absolutely hopeless at everything TBH. Cooking, washing his own clothes and DIY would be an absolute disaster of Frank Spencer proportions no doubt 😂
But he'd be so excited to make you dinner even if it was tit. And you'd eat it all and say it was lovely because of that puppy dog look on his face

• Haha
  • Heart
Do you think Raab wears Calvins? after seeing what he wears out of the office I think he'd be more of a tight white briefs TBH. :LOL:

• Haha
Do you think Raab wears Calvins? after seeing what he wears out of the office I think he'd be more of a tight white briefs TBH. :LOL:
Look somethings got to be nicely fitted, it might as well be his pants. But not that fitted 😆

In my head he wears Calvins but not for long

• Haha
But he'd be so excited to make you dinner even if it was tit. And you'd eat it all and say it was lovely because of that puppy dog look on his face
I love his smile Matt does he needs to smile so more

if Matt made me tea and it burnt I still eat it can't resit his smile and cuteness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.