Downing Street Men #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt is a babe so bad I got up a bit now but feel crap

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I still get people at work saying i need my eyes tested

I wonder if Matt do a q&a on Tuesday?

dom is on Sophie ridge show tomz as well

pic of dom for the dom fans

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I still get people at work saying i need my eyes tested

I wonder if Matt do a q&a on Tuesday?

dom is on Sophie ridge show tomz as well

pic of dom for the dom fans
Tomorrow is my favourite day apparently

This obsession doesn't seem to be easing at all 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
listening to radio and that song hot stuff just come on and remind me off Matt.and singing Matt is hot stuff even though I am poorly!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sunny here (in the south west) so sat in the garden with a glass of wine relaxing and eagerly awaiting the next chapter of our story. Come on @coconochanel !

I must admit something though. I’ve never been to a garden centre before 😱 should I try one? Are they good? Zoella and Ferris have put me off trying.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Sunny here (in the south west) so sat in the garden with a glass of wine relaxing and eagerly awaiting the next chapter of our story. Come on @coconochanel !

I must admit something though. I’ve never been to a garden centre before 😱 should I try one? Are they good? Zoella and Ferris have put me off trying.
Not sure where in the south west you are but Whitehall garden centres are nice, I like going to have a mooch around them 😊

Reactions: 1

Yes next chapter will be coming later.

Depends I suppose some better then others I like looking around the homeware etc and they have some great fake plants, I normally go at Christmas as I find you can get different items for gifts etc.

Reactions: 3
Yes next chapter will be coming later.

Depends I suppose some better then others I like looking around the homeware etc and they have some great fake plants, I normally go at Christmas as I find you can get different items for gifts etc.
loved it when u did it with me n matt story

Reactions: 1
I went out walking and had to rescue my dog from the canal. He is a sausage dog so can't get out. I was soaking wet

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.