Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teamonster

Chatty Member
As much as I believe people should be able to pursue their dreams etc. but if her money situation is that dire, she’s struggling that much etc. then would you look for a job? Even a small one, something that worked around childcare or something that even enabled her to still do the business. I have friends who have a business alongside a small job - they do it because they love their own small biz but need the money to feed their families. Why constantly beg what I assume are likely vulnerable people to buy her terrible, knock off, substandard products?

Reactions: 3

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Her sales are going to be like what, £20 max maybe? So that £40 is going to be enough to push her over her target for the builder to do work? What a load nonsense. She’s an absolute beg and the way she asks for sales is awful. Pity sales.
Plus, she had no idea how much each sale was going to be. 1 sale could have been £2.50 another could have been £20. How could she measure what she needed by amount of sales 🤯

Starrysky

Chatty Member
her stuff is absolute tat and she’s a liar
Totally with you there. She produces ‘drawings’ far too quickly.

One she did today took her less than 30 minutes with her son in the room. Pricing for artwork is usually based on the time it took and materials used. Hers aren’t taking long so really don’t understand how she justifies her prices.

xodaisy

Her latest post of a ‘doodle’ from her brain is just a tracing she’s done from a photo that appeared in a magazine. How can she can try and make out like it’s an original drawing?

Starrysky

Chatty Member
I see Jemma is back on the sharing every sale bandwagon. Only x amount of sales needed today to reach my goal. Buy buy buy my tat!

How do people fall for this?
She trying to pull on the heart strings now… cars broke, cats at the vets (obviously doesn’t have insurance) 🤦🏻‍♀️ FFS if she’s really struggling financially why doesn’t she get a full time job? Why doesn’t her husband work?

If I owned a small shop (or small biz as she calls it, gets on my tits) I’d rather people bought my things because they loved them. Not because I’d begged them to help me financially.

Last edited:

teamonster

Chatty Member
This cat post has actually annoyed me. The amount of things she apparently needs monetary help with is insane at this point, to the extent I don’t actually believe her.
Annoyed me too. Why wouldn’t you have insurance for a start. I know you sometimes have to pay up front with some vets but still. She’s always on the fucking beg.

stopthescams

Chatty Member
I’m surprised that doing stuff like The Office and Twilight and Gilmore Girls won’t get her shut down because it seems like copyright

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
From what I recall she broke her phone and so the people at the event clubbed in to buy her a new one. Vom.
She seems to break things an awful lot that people magically end up paying for-isn’t that what happened to her laptop too? Brass neck or what-I’d rather work for someone else and pay my way than be ‘self employed’ and beg left right and centre for things.

Nicolac

I’m resurrecting this thread because she is annoying me so much these days. Every time I look at her stories she’s guilting her followers for money. Today it’s that she has to go to the dentist and it’s scary and please can people buy from her? It’s always something, it does my head in.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Totally agree with all of the above!

I seen a few days ago, she posted about a pin that was available for pre-ordering and that you could get it cheaper for pre-ordering... then mentioning "I only need 1 more order to send it off into production" - she seems to say things like that quite a lot!
She does that all the time and it’s such a basic sales technique but it really winds me up! Haven’t looked at her feed in ages because her woe is me please help me provide for my family angle was just annoying me especially when people fall for it!

sogoth

Given the previous saga with the cats vet bills I seriously hope they’ve got insurance for their dog.

I’ve just come here to say the same.

View attachment 2460097

Hey… how about make plans to get GET A JOB!! You lazy cow. Getting sales through begging can’t be that satisfying surely? I’d want people to buy from me because they liked what I did not because I was begging them to. Just goes to show, no one actually likes her stuff.

She can afford hair dye though. Also… what is this face she always pulls? The one eye shut face? Did she get something in her eye?

View attachment 2460102
the hair dye… the books… all the art supplies that makes things nobody wants to buy.. the electricity for the designs that she mooches off other people on the internet…all that really important stuff to buy.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Get a job then you daft beg! Honestly, if people want her stuff they’d buy it. The fact she keeps begging and saying she will struggle to pay bills is complete bullshit. If her husband is still in uni he will have a student loan or some sort of financial support surely, and she will be on universal credit I bet, with the added child benefit. She’s having everyone on.

It’s time to get a really job Jemma and stop being so lazy.

IMG_8482.png

• Sick

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Her “sales techniques” do not sit right with me at all
She doesn’t need those sales for the garage at all. She just wants sales and this is her (dishonest) way of getting them. Just like obtaining money for her wedding and cricut.