Dorkface

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About 3 or 4 years ago I bought a T-shirt from her cos she said she was basically living on the breadline and then she was posting buying all sorts of things after that. I didn’t even like the top 😩

About 3 or 4 years ago I bought a T-shirt from her cos she said she was basically living on the breadline and then she was posting buying all sorts of things after that. I didn’t even like the top 😩
I would be fuming if I’d done that and then saw her buying trainers and fancy ciders etc-if she was generating sales normally and treating herself I would have no problem with it but guilt tripping people and then buying trainers with ‘birthday money’ is just taking the piss-if you were that hard up for money you would have been grateful for the money to live off! Also if she hadn’t got her tattoo the other week because her garage work could have been started without her having to go on the beg!

I would be fuming if I’d done that and then saw her buying trainers and fancy ciders etc-if she was generating sales normally and treating herself I would have no problem with it but guilt tripping people and then buying trainers with ‘birthday money’ is just taking the piss-if you were that hard up for money you would have been grateful for the money to live off! Also if she hadn’t got her tattoo the other week because her garage work could have been started without her having to go on the beg!
Well that boils my piss! My other half was made redundant one year, luckily our birthdays are only a month apart, all the birthday money we received all went on bills. We were so thankful to be given it and to be able to pay our bills to keep the roof over our head.

She obviously doesn’t need the money as much as she makes out, as mentioned, getting a god dam tattoo when ‘desperate’ for money isn’t exactly sensible.

She’s shameless! Obviously has no faith in her own work if she’s begging.

2 more sales? They could be any amount. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have to wait for those two sales 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just more guilt tripping.
17C5EA80-DAD1-4CAE-BB3A-38BD14F77BF2.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Her “sales techniques” do not sit right with me at all
She doesn’t need those sales for the garage at all. She just wants sales and this is her (dishonest) way of getting them. Just like obtaining money for her wedding and cricut.

She doesn’t need those sales for the garage at all. She just wants sales and this is her (dishonest) way of getting them. Just like obtaining money for her wedding and cricut.
Her sales are going to be like what, £20 max maybe? So that £40 is going to be enough to push her over her target for the builder to do work? What a load nonsense. She’s an absolute beg and the way she asks for sales is awful. Pity sales.

Reactions: 6
Her sales are going to be like what, £20 max maybe? So that £40 is going to be enough to push her over her target for the builder to do work? What a load nonsense. She’s an absolute beg and the way she asks for sales is awful. Pity sales.
Plus, she had no idea how much each sale was going to be. 1 sale could have been £2.50 another could have been £20. How could she measure what she needed by amount of sales 🤯

I’m surprised that doing stuff like The Office and Twilight and Gilmore Girls won’t get her shut down because it seems like copyright

She’s thrown some mega shade today. Not only begging people to buy her calendar as ‘she needs space!’ But saying she’s not only cheaper than the big shops, but saying she’s cheaper than the small shops!! Where’s her support to small businesses now?

If people want to buy the calendar they will, if they like it they’ll buy it!

855542C4-9182-432C-A9E5-BE010B33599A.jpeg

5E0FA7BB-7A59-4D9E-BAF1-571BB3E0B60D.jpeg

I can honestly say I don’t think much of it, it was very rushed and you can tell.

Reactions: 2
her stuff is absolute tat and she’s a liar
Totally with you there. She produces ‘drawings’ far too quickly.

One she did today took her less than 30 minutes with her son in the room. Pricing for artwork is usually based on the time it took and materials used. Hers aren’t taking long so really don’t understand how she justifies her prices.

I don't think her designs are of the quality of some of the artists you can find on Instagram. Her sales technique on her stories was enough to make me unfollow! But if her small bizz is able to support her family, then it must be working 🤷‍♀️

I don't think her designs are of the quality of some of the artists you can find on Instagram. Her sales technique on her stories was enough to make me unfollow! But if her small bizz is able to support her family, then it must be working 🤷‍♀️
I think they probably live off of student loans or we aren’t getting the full picture

Reactions: 1
And benefits. That’s why she won’t get an actual job. So she can continue to get benefits.
That’s a point... did she say she cared for her mum? I hope she’s not claiming carers allowance as she’s never with her mum?
I could be wrong though, don’t quote me on that.

That’s a point... did she say she cared for her mum? I hope she’s not claiming carers allowance as she’s never with her mum?
I could be wrong though, don’t quote me on that.
I don't trust a single thing she does tbh. Ever since she begged money for something online and then spent it on a pair of trainers I've seen how much of a beg she is.

I don't trust a single thing she does tbh. Ever since she begged money for something online and then spent it on a pair of trainers I've seen how much of a beg she is.
I honestly thought she was ok originally. I started following her a month ago, it didn’t take long for her sales techniques to make me feel uncomfortable. Then I found this thread and everything made sense.

I hate dishonesty, if she said, guys I want to make a few sales today so I can get a new tattoo I’d have a bit more respect for the honesty.

I reckon the builder was already booked. What contractor can say ‘yeah I’ll be there on Monday’ for a relatively large job 😂😂 it’s usually a few weeks wait.

All sales go towards feeding and housing the family since they’re “so skint” yet she’s asking about which (expensive) GHDs she should buy because she needs to “upgrade” her current ones... right then.