Dorkface

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her? Used to quite enjoy her content as it’s nice and colourful and her son is adorable but she just seems to me to permanently be on the scrounge now! Just seen a tweet where she is going to ‘surprise 2-3 people with a gift’ and has then posted her own amazon wishlist in case anyone was interested. I also remember a bit of drama surrounding her wedding where she was on the scrounge and couldn’t pay bills but bought herself a pair of trainers with birthday money because it was ‘treat money’. How does that logic work?! Crap having to spend birthday money to cover the bills but surely priorities beat treats? I appreciate being self employed and selling your stuff online can be challenging but if it’s really not giving you the money you need would it not be better to take on a part time job to supplement earnings?
I dunno,I just find her quite grabby which is a shame as I like some of her stuff but would never buy it because of this.

Reactions: 5
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks this. She is ALWAYS on the beg!

Reactions: 2
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks this. She is ALWAYS on the beg!
Drives me bonkers!! I remember around her wedding some people on Twitter were pissed off with her beggy attitude-I thought it had just been me! Remember a while back she(or someone on her behalf) got her the money together for a new laptop as well when something happened to hers. She just rubs me up the wrong way!

I feel the same. She set up a page so people would donate towards her wedding drinks (I believe) and a few days before spent £60 on Vans. When it was brought up she went offline for days, saying her wedding and Christmas were married.

A lot of people wanted to give her money as a gift which is fine but it's like me asking my friends for £50 towards my rent and then saying "Look at my new jeans" it isn't right.

Reactions: 4
I think her priorities are all wrong. I don’t get these amazon wish list things, instead of buying other people the things on theirs, just buy what’s on your own? I don’t get it!

Yeah I would pretty pissed off if I asked people to donate money towards sometbing and then showed off my non essential purchase. A wedding gift of money is fine but she was using that Ko-fi website which I just didn’t like-surely If people liked her stuff they would just buy it,why the need to ‘buy a coffee’? Very strange.

I have an amazon wishlist to remind myself of things I fancy getting and it was also helpful in showing to friends when I was expecting as they asked what baby stuff I wanted. I would never ever just say ‘hey here is my list just,you know, on the off chance if you fancy purchasing something’. Just buy your own stuff ffs

Yeah I get creating a wish list for your friends & family for ideas what to buy you... not strangers off twitter 😂

Reactions: 1
I seem to recall people also clubbed in to buy her a new mobile phone when there was something up with hers. She has been called out on Twitter a few times but always has minions to back her up. There are constant ko-fi coffee money requests. She is always on the beg but when you ask her about it she had a million excuses for not working (this was pre-child).

Her tweets kept coming up on my feed so I’ve had to unfollow her. What sort of reasons does she have for not working? Poor Gary seems to work all the time. I’m all for people following their dreams but if your family are struggling for money and you are resorting to beg internet strangers for things then maybe a part time job is required.

Her tweets kept coming up on my feed so I’ve had to unfollow her. What sort of reasons does she have for not working? Poor Gary seems to work all the time. I’m all for people following their dreams but if your family are struggling for money and you are resorting to beg internet strangers for things then maybe a part time job is required.
It started off something about having to help care for her Mum... then that if she worked she couldn’t claim certain benefits... when suggested that she could work less than ?20 hours there were more excuses.

What's tipped me over the edge was her Cricut purchase last night. I had a look at the Amazon listing, the "on brand" yellow one was almost a hundred pounds more than another identical in every way bar colour one. If you're really that hard up for money wouldn't you try to cut corners everywhere? I'm expecting a buy a coffee/buy my tit/woe is me sob story shortly.

• Wow
Eugh ridiculous,can’t stand all this ‘I’m really worried about my finances’ followed up by extravagant purchases. I mean,from a business perspective it’s just silly to buy something dearer when you can buy a cheaper version that does the exact same things-how many items will she have to sell to make up the difference?! I see she said in her stories she had tried to actively save for one for two years and wasn’t able to-maybe if it was a priority she shouldn’t have bought some of the other shite she did?!

also saw in her stories that she is hoping her shop will make enough sales to support Gary going to uni to be a nurse so definitely expecting an influx of ‘poor me/help my husband live his dream’ etc bollocks nearer the time.

it’s annoying because I actually think her stuff is really cute but I couldn’t support her

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Eugh ridiculous,can’t stand all this ‘I’m really worried about my finances’ followed up by extravagant purchases. I mean,from a business perspective it’s just silly to buy something dearer when you can buy a cheaper version that does the exact same things-how many items will she have to sell to make up the difference?!
But it's not on brand with her colourful, creative life to have a boring machine! I despair!

Eugh ridiculous,can’t stand all this ‘I’m really worried about my finances’ followed up by extravagant purchases. I mean,from a business perspective it’s just silly to buy something dearer when you can buy a cheaper version that does the exact same things-how many items will she have to sell to make up the difference?! I see she said in her stories she had tried to actively save for one for two years and wasn’t able to-maybe if it was a priority she shouldn’t have bought some of the other shite she did?!

also saw in her stories that she is hoping her shop will make enough sales to support Gary going to uni to be a nurse so definitely expecting an influx of ‘poor me/help my husband live his dream’ etc bollocks nearer the time.

it’s annoying because I actually think her stuff is really cute but I couldn’t support her
She even asked for 100 sales before she would buy it, so still inadvertently asking people to contribute. ‘I won’t buy it unless you all buy my stuff’.

I remember being at the event where she got given the phone that other people had paid for and thought she was a cheeky beggar then, not shocked to see she hasn't changed all these years later. Her "art" is crap anyway and most of it is just copied from the internet!

I remember being at the event where she got given the phone that other people had paid for and thought she was a cheeky beggar then, not shocked to see she hasn't changed all these years later. Her "art" is crap anyway and most of it is just copied from the internet!
Wait, she was given a phone at an event? Was it just her or were other people #gifted too?

From what I recall she broke her phone and so the people at the event clubbed in to buy her a new one. Vom.
She seems to break things an awful lot that people magically end up paying for-isn’t that what happened to her laptop too? Brass neck or what-I’d rather work for someone else and pay my way than be ‘self employed’ and beg left right and centre for things.

Reactions: 3
She seems to break things an awful lot that people magically end up paying for-isn’t that what happened to her laptop too? Brass neck or what-I’d rather work for someone else and pay my way than be ‘self employed’ and beg left right and centre for things.
This is so right! Like, I get it. No one really likes having a 9-5 or a boss, but when you have to beg for people to buy your stuff, or buy you stuff even, something ain't right.

I wonder now that she has her Cricut machine, will she be reducing prices on the things she can produce herself. Somehow I highly doubt it

Reactions: 1