DontHoldBack #7 Unfairly banned, the begging TikTokers should be canned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This tiktok came up on my fyp today (they have 15k+ followers so posting as we not sure of exact followers number needed) does anyone know the reporters name? He's reporting on the gifts on tiktok and the cost, it must be from a while back as I don't recognise the gifts, I think in top left it says bbc icon but can't find any info, they also have 2 other follow up vids....

Reactions: 5
@Tryger88
That’s Joe Tidy a BBC journalist. I think he did that story in 2019 but def needs to do a follow up. Not sure if he has a TT page. I will check after walking the dog.
474066FE-8407-48CF-B941-59015E17A3A2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So now Boxer is going in about people getting gifts that buzz has made a apology video to Gracie, saying he is sorry an he gifted her last night as he joined her live and she was very upset.
He said she got a hate campaign against her 😡 no mate it’s not a hate campaign it’s the truth. She’s literally on live all day every day. She was live this morning but sleeping. I reported. She’s not live now. Anyone know if she got banned? Hopefully she has.
Buzz obviously is not going to agree with boxer as he’s a beg to so now all of a sudden he wants to be friends with grace.
boxer got a cheek mind as he’s always done battles and was doing them yesterday with Adam. I have never liked him. He spoke to me like tit before when I asked why he’s asking for gifts.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Boxers trying to be DHB which as you say is laughable because he’s begged loads.
I was watching him, Gracie & Andy yesterday and just sat there thinking these are supposed to be adults 🤯

And Charlotte Tilbury make up
And she's looking for a 4/5 bed property to rent...money no object by the look of the post on fb ( lives in next town to me!)
People sending links to some really nice/expensive properties..but they weren't " good enough" or " what she requires"
OK for some ..eh? Begging, horrible fuckers, the lot of them!!😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
And she's looking for a 4/5 bed property to rent...money no object by the look of the post on fb ( lives in next town to me!)
People sending links to some really nice/expensive properties..but they weren't " good enough" or " what she requires"
They must be thinking TT will be forever.
What area is she after, might be able to help her.

Reactions: 7
I don't mean this In a horrible way but why look for a property that size if you've a limited life span, the kids will surely end up with their Dad & Ralph won't be able to keep the property on ! Why not stay where your family memories are if the landlord is still willing to rent.

Last edited:
Do anyone know what’s going on in boxer and Zara live? They just had someone in box and he didn’t realise he was not on mute. He was on a call to someone saying someone have stopped him half a million worth of gifts. 😡 Zara and boxer saying it’s the best live ever. Peoole were telling boxer to mute the man as it was a private convo.
they trying to help a girl called Chloe out. Told everyone to follow her so she can get in the box then mentioned phoning the police. I can’t work out what’s going on.

Do anyone know what’s going on in boxer and Zara live? They just had someone in box and he didn’t realise he was not on mute. He was on a call to someone saying someone have stopped him half a million worth of gifts. 😡 Zara and boxer saying it’s the best live ever. Peoole were telling boxer to mute the man as it was a private convo.
they trying to help a girl called Chloe out. Told everyone to follow her so she can get in the box then mentioned phoning the police. I can’t work out what’s going on.
Dropped him half a million in gifts sorry.

• Wow
Who is the old US guy? and why did Gracie gift him.
They are in the box with Stacy from Loose Women.

• Wow
I don't mean this In a horrible way but why look for a property that size if you've a limited life span, the kids will surely end up with their Dad & Ralph won't be able to keep the property on ! Why not stay where your family memories are if the landlord is still willing to rent.
She clearly has come up in the world financially....given the areas and properties she's looking at!!
She's give enough away to show more or less where she lives and I can tell you...it's on another level what she's looking at😡😡😡

• Angry
She clearly has come up in the world financially....given the areas and properties she's looking at!!
She's give enough away to show more or less where she lives and I can tell you...it's on another level what she's looking at😡😡😡
How are they going to sustain that when her TT fame is over? Has she sued the NHS?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.