Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Not gonna lie I thought pokerboy outing Mankey for sleeping with a prozzie was the craziest shit that could ever happen on tattle. I was 100% mistaken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Question 1 How can dhb comment on here when he has had his old password used by a baddie which dhb has forgotten but someone else didn't. Naughty naughty!
( you do know who it was its not hard to guess just scratch your head a bit get the old noddle woken up.
3.Have you ever seen dhb post on here remember we all struggle with passwords hey .
Question 4. Who noticed the weird events happening since Thursday morning and continually posted fake accounts. You're getting excited i can tell .Tattle gets exciting for two people only.
The only thing I took from all of that is where the fuck did question 2 go?🤯🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Beauty66

I was not going to do this. I am not a snakey person. Neither am I a dishonest person. But I do not really care what anybody thinks of me. Hence why I cannot just leave things as they are. I think all you tattlers deserve the truth! I am Petra. I have supported DHB for over a year. Me and others joined the Whatsapp group he invited us to as we all thought we have the same aim...weeding out the good from the bad on Tiktok. But as time went on it became more and more apparent that Darrell is a narcisssist. He likes to control people. The men in the group get special treatment and can do what they want. But us women got the brunt of it if something was not to his liking. If we did not agree with him on something he would get aggressive. We all let it go many times. I left the group many times and returned on several occasions. You all heard the voicemails of his aggression against Becks which Papa Blaze and Derby Dan played on a live. Pure paranoia then on Darrell's part about Becks and it was not the last time. There is a pattern. It has happened repeatedly and he has tried to control the members of the group consistently. He has even gone for his own sister Emma when she went against him on a live. There is so much more I could tell you about the group.

There is Kath, who is ChocolateLolly on tattle here who agrees with everything Darrell says and does, even if its wrong. She has no loyalty to anyone else in the group and has been absolutely disgusting about Becks, who is seriously suffering mental health issues at present.

James was in the group but got kicked out. But they still use him to their advantage.
There is Mark, Trucker, Darrell's sister Emma, Sam and Chuckie in the group also. But Sam and Chuckie do not really participate.

They call this a friendship group? Seriously? How do friends treat each other like this? Who needs enemies when you got this group? Toxic!

So much more to tell, but I let you all make your own minds up.

I lost my shit when Darrell got paranoid about Becks for a simple slip up and went all out to expel her and accuse her of all sorts and accusing her of hacking his accounts on top now. What the actual fuck?

Darrell has hardly any friends in real life and there clearly is a reason.....

I, like Becks, have been massively affected by all of this, whilst already suffering bereavements.

Make of it what you want.

To Darrell, Kath and the rest of the DHB group .. do your worse. To anyone else who wants to come for me I say the same!

I am real! I will stay real!

I am beyond caring!

Fighting the beggers is one thing. Saying you hope your so called friends like Becks are sectioned and need the Crisis team is despicable when you caused her a lot of grief!

N
I was not going to do this. I am not a snakey person. Neither am I a dishonest person. But I do not really care what anybody thinks of me. Hence why I cannot just leave things as they are. I think all you tattlers deserve the truth! I am Petra. I have supported DHB for over a year. Me and others joined the Whatsapp group he invited us to as we all thought we have the same aim...weeding out the good from the bad on Tiktok. But as time went on it became more and more apparent that Darrell is a narcisssist. He likes to control people. The men in the group get special treatment and can do what they want. But us women got the brunt of it if something was not to his liking. If we did not agree with him on something he would get aggressive. We all let it go many times. I left the group many times and returned on several occasions. You all heard the voicemails of his aggression against Becks which Papa Blaze and Derby Dan played on a live. Pure paranoia then on Darrell's part about Becks and it was not the last time. There is a pattern. It has happened repeatedly and he has tried to control the members of the group consistently. He has even gone for his own sister Emma when she went against him on a live. There is so much more I could tell you about the group.

There is Kath, who is ChocolateLolly on tattle here who agrees with everything Darrell says and does, even if its wrong. She has no loyalty to anyone else in the group and has been absolutely disgusting about Becks, who is seriously suffering mental health issues at present.

James was in the group but got kicked out. But they still use him to their advantage.
There is Mark, Trucker, Darrell's sister Emma, Sam and Chuckie in the group also. But Sam and Chuckie do not really participate.

They call this a friendship group? Seriously? How do friends treat each other like this? Who needs enemies when you got this group? Toxic!

I lost my shit when Darrell got paranoid about Becks for a simple slip up and went all out to expel her and accuse her of all sorts and accusing her of hacking his accounts on top now. What the actual fuck?

I, like Becks, have been massively affected by all of this, whilst already suffering bereavements.

To Darrell, Kath and the rest of the DHB group .. do your worse. To anyone else who wants to come for me I say the same!

I am beyond caring!

Fighting the beggers is one thing. Saying you hope your so called friends like Becks are sectioned and need the Crisis team is despicable when you caused her a lot of grief!
No compassion. No true friendships. Its all as fake as the beggers they call out.

I le

I am beyond caring!

N

No compassion. No true friendships. Its all as fake as the beggers they call out.
I let you guys work out who that profile is and who is commenting

I le

I am beyond caring!

I let you guys work out who that profile is and who is commenting

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I'm just on here like everyone else 😞 I don't agree with begging or grooming, and like us all we are here to have our opinion on certain creators.
We don't always agree, but we are respectful of others opinions unless we are privy to the truth or have read discrepancies.

But I will say I have read discrepancies on this thread today that I wont be going into but would like to say to the tattlefam please be wary that people are not always truthful and some of the comments about DHB may be unwarranted and also damning to his mental health.

#Team Tattlefam

• Heart
Reactions: 18

sigmundfraud

Petra and I won't be watching this evening we need to take some time to look after ourselves. Please don't send us any screen recordings etc we know the truth things will be twisted and skewed to show us in the worst possible light and be very selective.

I always said if it's affecting your MH come off social media so we will be taking our own advice and have a rest.

X

• Heart

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Thank you Petra for owning up, it must of been a difficult decision but you gain my respect for doing so.
Tattlers don't be disheartened, we followed Dhb because good things were achieved let's not forget that. As to all of them falling out, we only have some sides of the story, which may or may not be twisted along the way. All this over the last few days I would just say keep an open mind.

• Heart

Beauty66

I have been asked to pass a message on:
There appears to be another dontholdback account and a mrsdhb account on here and neither are DHB or Jane.

Also why would DHB make a new profile to reply if it was him?

And lastly if that is James, I think he's fit 😄
An attempt at Damage limitation this post is. Doxing is an offence and Darrell and a certain someone else are being repo
Yes mumz it deffinately wasn
How about

Hi everyone you all know who i am because Petra kindly doxed me at approximately 2.45 this morning. Which has been reported to with full name given .
Right now thats out of the way here's a competition for you ( you may win alot of 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 for the most intelligent reply which will be more claps from your friends on here ( not the baddies though they won't clap for you I'm afraid. The baddies spoil all the fun don't they ? Anyway I digress sorry 😞. Question 1 How can dhb comment on here when he has had his old password used by a baddie which dhb has forgotten but someone else didn't. Naughty naughty!
( you do know who it was its not hard to guess just scra
Yes mumz it deffinately wasn
How about

Hi everyone you all know who i am because Petra kindly doxed me at approximately 2.45 this morning. Which has been reported to with full name given .
Right now thats out of the way here's a competition for you ( you may win alot of 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 for the most intelligent reply which will be more claps from your friends on here ( not the baddies though they won't clap for you I'm afraid. The baddies spoil all the fun don't they ? Anyway I digress sorry 😞. Question 1 How can dhb comment on here when he has had his old password used by a baddie which dhb has forgotten but someone else didn't. Naughty naughty!
( you do know who it was its not hard to guess just scratch your head a bit get the old noddle woken up.
3.Have you ever seen dhb post on here remember we all struggle with passwords hey .
Question 4. Who noticed the weird events happening since Thursday morning and continually posted fake accounts. You're getting excited i can tell .Tattle gets exciting for two people only.
The rest have been made to feel terrible 😞 and shook to their very souls. Not me cos I know ( thanking God I will pray twice tonight) especially hard for ALL well minus 2 on here of course. they don't deserve my special prayers tonight. So get thinking logically think of all those claps good luck to all who participate in a bit of common sense. Bye for now.
👏👏👏 to Kath for her attempt at damage limitation. Doxing is not revealing someone's name, but revealing someone's home address or employment etc. Police is being informed. Don't doubt that. Thanks Kath. I know its you who will be leading on getting me fired from my job. You have previous on these matters as we know. What are 'friends' for?! I saw you peeking at my Linkedin this morning. I can send a screenshot here at a later date. I keep that in my back pocket for now.

Everyone beware, if I shall lose my job due to DHB and Kath, I will kindly ensure to release some very juicy gossip that will finally make your mind up about who are the baddies in this saga. Its a promise. You Kath and your master will take centre stage!

• Wow

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
The main reason I support Darryl for calling out the financial groomers on social media this has so confused me this morning but I will say this there’s two sides to every story .. I just don’t want to be caught in middle

Reactions: 17

sigmundfraud

So you all know who I am. I played the long game and didn't even tell dhb what I was doing."james" sent me some rather concerning voice messages of his girlfriend potentially abusing their son.

Yes I was two-faced but for good reason I needed to find out who n where they were to protect the child. Darrel and James think its because I "fancied"him yes I may have flirted with him but it was when I was at a funeral pissed out of my head in Blackpool. My Danny knows all about it and everything is A ... OK. I explained the mission in hand.

Another concern I had was that "james" had expressed his wish to kill the mother of hid child or that he would never be free unless she was dead.

"Jamez has very crazy extreme right wing views that I had to go along with to get the Information that I needed to protect the baby.

Petra is an innocent party qnd the only.one who stuck by me when I wanted to kill myself. Darrel and kath have both openly said they want me to die or get sectioned.

Darrel is a Bully and a stalker I've had loads of
Messages of support qnd I have also been in touch with the police as I have received threats qnd have been doxxed myself.

He has even been messaging Andy wallys mother n sending Andy threatening images of Andys children.

Darrel doesn't care about the vulnerable he refused to help expose shaz aka bubbles who took advantage of Alfie he only goes for easy targets qnd people who go after him.

What.he did to Gary mitchell was disgusting.

Hes an obsessive man that got raised by police on nye for stalking his own daughter according to his sister emma.

• Wow
  • Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I was debating if it was DHB commenting on them videos and mocking mental health, im not 100% convinced it is
It isnt him its 100% someone shitstirring

Look at the facts!

Who has it in for DHB, Petra & Becks :unsure:;)
Maybe someone that ran here yesterday and didn't get the sympathy they hoped!
Someone that has inside knowledge.
Someone who is looking for revenge.

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Always hated Mummy Belton anyway. Beggy bitch. It just threw me seeing them liking each other's posts. Begbare is still a massive, attention seeking narcassist who conned many out of cash. The latest being Jenny. Let's not forget how friendly Beck's got with Mrs Kirby after everything that happened.

Just doesn't add up in my eyes.
Mummy belton is starting to comes across obsessed with DHB with the constant videos she makes about him. I think she's a bit snakey.

I do feel for becks though. She left herself vulnerable when she spoke out about her mental health struggles. Her story broke my heart. Regardless of what she may or may not have done she doesn't deserve to have those nasty comments said about her. It's disgusting. I really do hope she is ok.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Everyone knows I'm massive DHB fan....but im sad to say, this is so true....I'm really sad ....I've tried to make excuses, pretending I was reading him wrong, but something has definitely changed, or he's let his guard down and thought he can say and act as he pleases...but, sadly, he's shown some traits that I don't like..i agree with his principles and respect him for standing by them.. regarding the begs etc as i always have, and will, but sadly..I've seen things I don't like, or rather, " concern " me a bit😢
I'm with you on this, I went off him a bit last week when he did that untrue video about MitchellMob Gary, not keen on him mainly for being seen with Manley (pathetic I know) but with the accusations seemingly being unture that was unfair and a step too far imo

Last edited:

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Even with everyone else who seems to be doing a 360 I for 1 dont believe for a split second beggy is a 'reformed character' or changed in any way she has just had to change tact due to outside or maybe inside (baseball bat) influences. So I am not sure becks would fall for it.
Nope you can't 'reform' shit, it was only last week she was outing a woman who looked after her kids, her dog, babysat her while baseball was away so for that reason alone she's a massive pile of steaming shit

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
I am confused who Pedro is? 🤣 oh wow how confusing is all this.
So Looks like someone we know is on this thread saying she did phone authorities.
I just been reading back through peoples comments and the account above who I’m talking about was the one who said poker boy was James 😳 they know a lot or seem to.

it seems DHB had a what’s app group and everyone have fallen out 🥺
I don’t know what to make of it all but I think people should stop slagging others out on TikTok as is going to get out of hand and the begs will love that.
try and sort it out between yourselves. Including Daryl - no need to make videos outing people who stood bye you and helped. Especially talking about crisis teams etc. I can understand he is upset though as things have been said to someone he don’t get on with.
The begs will be loving all this and latch on to anyone DHB falls out with.
I hope everyone involved is ok 💚

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Guys please
We might be big mouths and have a lot to say for ourselves in here
But we don’t insult each other
We are a community and we’ve never had a problem with conflicting opinions
We have a problem with personal insults

Last edited:
  • Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
I get the feeling that DHB and Jayne are pissed off or hurt or both at what’s been said here the past few days. Whether it’s at those who have made themselves known, or the rest of us I don’t know. I might be wrong. I think those who have been in groups etc forget that this is brand new info for the rest of us. It takes time to process what’s been said. A lot of what has been said has been shocking and it’s normal for the rest of us to be on the fence or be confused. Those who have always been kind on here to me and others I will support. We’re still a family. Those who have been sarcastic and rude to those of us who have nothing to do with all of this… 🖕. Tattle is meant to be anonymous and people shouldn’t feel like they have to say who they are. I’m glad DHB is doing a live as he can’t even comment on here to say his side. I’m just in a state of shock, confusion, wanting to know more but also knowing it’s not for me to know. I don’t know much right now, but I know I love my tattle fam ❤

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
I've got to say, DHB has seemed more aggressive lately. I mentioned it on his last live he did in the beer garden with trucker and families. He wasn't his usual informative self, he usually comes with facts and straight to the point, but that live with trucker just seemed like a bully fest to mock anyone they had a problem with. The message from Petra reminds me of that.

I've also noticed he is extra with women specifically, like petra said, he always seems to go harder with them. Especially when talking mental health, which is a shame because his own life story could help a lot of people's mental health.

I feel like something changed in the past few months, not sure if its since trucker came into the scene, or if its since the bans/accounts removed, but I cant say I didn't see something explosive coming
Everyone knows I'm massive DHB fan....but im sad to say, this is so true....I'm really sad ....I've tried to make excuses, pretending I was reading him wrong, but something has definitely changed, or he's let his guard down and thought he can say and act as he pleases...but, sadly, he's shown some traits that I don't like..i agree with his principles and respect him for standing by them.. regarding the begs etc as i always have, and will, but sadly..I've seen things I don't like, or rather, " concern " me a bit😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15