DontHoldBack #7 Unfairly banned, the begging TikTokers should be canned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from @PoopooKaKa

26690B8E-96C7-47F0-BADA-1E96423DCE9D.jpeg

Recap
Mr & Mrs DHB both got banned from TikTok
Device bans too
Can only be watched via IG or FB for now until they can come back
All the begs seemed to have formed a collective as all worried about their begging incomes
DHB continues to expose them
His fight for justice has stepped up a gear
His following is strong
He still has haters but he has supporters too
The Elusive Disgrace got him banned
TikTok live managers are abusing their position within the company
Who will win the war of the begs?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dave with a pool in his lounge and plugs every where , is this guy on something ?
I do not even know him other than he was mates with Ricksta, he needs a friend.

Reactions: 6
I was just coming to say this πŸ˜†πŸ˜† currently sat with a fan plugged into my laptop wishing I was in his pool πŸ˜†
Goes without saying I would love to be in his poolπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Sorry jayne and my wonderful other half who would be mortified if he read this🀣🀣🀣🀣
It's all in jest...honestπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My other half kissing the ground i'm blocked and he might get some attention.
Are you searching his name because he dosnt show on my insta either I have to physically scroll through who I am following to find him.i also used to search for james and search through his following to find dhb as he was following less people so was easier to find but it looks like dhb and james no longer follow each other

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Blocked??? What's that all about?πŸ€”
I cannot find him at all. I just read and go I'm not into Inst. Oh Lozza good call, I cannot turn my phone off at this point we are about to see Hunters Chicken served up with warmed up rice. and maybe a bucket over his head.

Reactions: 6
So, if you pay 400 gold coins you can watch Mel M and friends. What about I pay nothing and block her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.