DontHoldBack #7 Unfairly banned, the begging TikTokers should be canned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for uploading the vid mumz. It's nice to see Dhb has blended his tan now 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If rather tit in my hands & clap than pay even 1p to watch that shower of shite!
Who the duck does she think she is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Faith61 famous again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh godπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Naughty mummy Belton, if you're reading, 😍🀣 but you're not wrong 🀣🀣
Miss our DHB ...not same on Instagram cos I only go on there to see what he's up toπŸ‘€πŸ‘€ don't use it otherwise..( better than nothing I suppose ohπŸ’™)...oh sorry...and to torture myself seeing what tit flab bear spouting!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Dave Doran making threats to DHB, people are telling Dave that DHB has posted about him on Instagram so he's saying he's going to find DHBs address and knock his door over the weekend and give him something to talk about πŸ™„. He's gone off live to make a inquiry then people will see tit his the fan

• Wow
Dave Doran making threats to DHB, people are telling Dave that DHB has posted about him on Instagram so he's saying he's going to find DHBs address and knock his door over the weekend and give him something to talk about πŸ™„. He's gone off live to make a inquiry then people will see tit his the fan
Is he really that stupid he is going to do something like that, Ive not even seen anything. That girl who is trying to cause trouble should really be banned.

The drama keep calling me .blocked him but now unblocking him to see what's happening πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mr coke heads a mouthy bully , he'll need an entourage.

He’s got video up of Harwood she’s another nasty piece of work

So, I've just seen a video with EQ bullying that same lad DHB has on his Insta currently. This one is 2000.
Why has she not got a ban? What is worse in my eyes are the people in the comments saying she is so funny.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So, I've just seen a video with EQ bullying that same lad DHB has on his Insta currently. This one is 2000.
Why has she not got a ban? What is worse in my eyes are the people in the comments saying she is so funny.
She gets bans constantly always making new profiles .I think tiktok should allow people to have one account only so she can't keep remaking

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Omg I don't watch EQ...but just seen DHB insta...wtf???? These people are getting away with too.much..that's just beyond vile 😑😑😱😱

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen "boxer9755" on tiktok? Hes trying to be like DHB calling out creators for leaderboards and gifting BUT until 2 weeks ago he was a MASSIVE beg. He was friends with elusive gracie but because they've fallen out and he isnt successful on the leaderboard anymore, he's trying to be DHB. Literally uses the same words and everything and has mentioned dhb a few times too on his live now

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen "boxer9755" on tiktok? Hes trying to be like DHB calling out creators for leaderboards and gifting BUT until 2 weeks ago he was a MASSIVE beg. He was friends with elusive gracie but because they've fallen out and he isnt successful on the leaderboard anymore, he's trying to be DHB. Literally uses the same words and everything and has mentioned dhb a few times too on his live now
Anything to make himself relevant :rolleyes: He name dropped DHB several times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.