DontHoldBack #5 Voice-note-gate & Snakes in the camp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anything happened .ive actually been of tiktok for a couple of hours for once and been to the cinema :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ermmm PB went on a posh yacht and out on the town in them boots 🤔🤭
Nooooo not the boots !! Mind you she has no taste after all.

They are like builders boots but in pink
They are like builders boots but in pink
Im glad he isn’t siding with poker though. Surprised she included what she said when she sent the voice notes over. What she has said is vile and in my opinion worse than anything DHB has said.
Thats how they are though 🐍 🐍 🐍 🐍 🐍 the lot of them . How can anyone believe them I will never know.

Reactions: 7
@mumz love the thread title 💕 nd Well done on becoming a mod for dhb very much deserved❤

I missed the live (typical) I think I got the gest of it, basically poker causing tit sending old voice notes, they sent money bk to dhb who then sent to a charity to help more children like luke,seems a good idea as they had got there target nd over, so dhb nd others were well in their right to question why target keeps changing, doesn't mean anyone doesn't want to support luke. Clearly pappa blaze nd DD posting to get people to hate DHB nd get him off TT (as they clearly hate the support he has, and brings there wrong doings to the public eye). Pb a 🐍 but will get her karma eventually, nd really don't fair to be doing this to becks I hope she's OK 💖, manley nd carebear of course jump on it takes the heat of them for a sec 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The picture I had in my head of poker was soooooo different to what she actually looks like. The pictures from the past couple of days have me shook. I know everyone poses in their best angles and I’m an ugly duck so I can’t judge. But I never thought she looked her age until I saw all these pics 😳
Ps the sprout jacket is killing me off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.