DontHoldBack #5 Voice-note-gate & Snakes in the camp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did yes he was live on his own with 3 women in the box. Obviously he let the chat and the women slag Daryl off tho 🙄
Im glad he isn’t siding with poker though. Surprised she included what she said when she sent the voice notes over. What she has said is vile and in my opinion worse than anything DHB has said.

Reactions: 10
Im glad he isn’t siding with poker though. Surprised she included what she said when she sent the voice notes over. What she has said is vile and in my opinion worse than anything DHB has said.
I’m hoping DHB posts them all, she can’t be getting away with it now and people thinking she’s a victim 😡

Reactions: 12
Yeah poker cant be getting away scot free in all this .she needs to be outed for the awful person she is

Reactions: 11
Yeah poker cant be getting away scot free in all this .she needs to be outed for the awful person she is
Poker must have thought that she would be able to send the voice notes and be buddies with papa. But actually he thinks she’s a witch too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is that in DD live, what a gob she has on her

Why does she have to refer to Luke as that FFFING boy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Autism mummy was on live 2am this morning I couldn’t sleep and was scrolling through and she came up on my FYP. There was only 15 people in her live. She was of her face with her friend. She said who ever don’t speak is getting blocked. She called DHB names, then someone gifted roses and she said don’t gift as it’s not set up anymore so she can’t withdraw the money.
Hmmmmm says it all. Action fraud must have closed her accounts for now do she can’t receive money.
I have never really watched her live before but she was absolutely vile.
Yes I’ve come across her live before when I can’t sleep, it’s always around 2/3am her and that irritating friend of hers always off their faces, they must have both had a cold when I watched as there was a lot of sniffing 😏. They both have vile gobs on them and they both make out they are ‘well hard’ which is cringy as duck at their age 🥴. OFF YOU BOTH duck TA RA 👋🏼

Reactions: 15
Yes I’ve come across her live before when I can’t sleep, it’s always around 2/3am her and that irritating friend of hers always off their faces, they must have both had a cold when I watched as there was a lot of sniffing 😏. They both have vile gobs on them and they both make out they are ‘well hard’ which is cringy as duck at their age 🥴. OFF YOU BOTH duck TA RA 👋🏼
It was one of the click just now im talking about, hardly lady like are they

Reactions: 7
Poker must have thought that she would be able to send the voice notes and be buddies with papa. But actually he thinks she’s a witch too 😂😂😂
Can't work him.out....he will.happily converse with her and take her voice notes from her tongue against DHB, then call her? Is he a bit of a 🐍 or what? I can't decide 🙄

Reactions: 8
Can't work him.out....he will.happily converse with her and take her voice notes from her tongue against DHB, then call her? Is he a bit of a 🐍 or what? I can't decide 🙄
As snakey as PB it seems. What you think of my new pp 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.