DontHoldBack #5 Voice-note-gate & Snakes in the camp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DontHoldBack

Some love you some hate you

You travel the lonely road of truth

The path less travelled and gravelly

With a team of super sleuths

There's been hurt there's been joy

But opinions strong with proof

Burdens are heavy and wearing

Accusations, lies, "Oh Strewth"

Don't hold back ever

Fight for the old and the youth

Snakes strike with deadly venom

But they show they are obtuse

(mumz)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Love the new title, but still have no clue what happened last night, what were the voice notes?

Reactions: 9
@mumz love it! X

Love the new title, but still have no clue what happened last night, what were the voice notes?
They were voice notes of private chat between DHB & becks. Nothing really that DHB hasn’t said live. Just poker stirring the pot. They pressured DHB to have the money back that was donated to Luke

Reactions: 11
Thank you for the new thread @mumz

I think mine was the only thread suggestion but it was crazy with all the posts.

Wow what a night. Poker poker poker you sly little snake

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Dhb will post them on insta I'm sure he has to wait to let someone else know 1st.(probably someone she is slating) Basically what I got from it is that dd wanted to speed up his fundraising and it worked perfectly remember also he is in the weekly and they make absolutely thousands near the top he will not doubt be creaming off the top. Also papa blaze said its gonna be different next month so they dont need to sit live 24/7 they are so annoyed dhb gets to come on for a few hours and raise what he does they are hoping to do the same. Oh and poker is a c**t.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dhb will post them on insta I'm sure he has to wait to let someone else know 1st.(probably someone she is slating) Basically what I got from it is that dd wanted to speed up his fundraising and it worked perfectly remember also he is in the weekly and they make absolutely thousands near the top he will not doubt be creaming off the top. Also papa blaze said its gonna be different next month so they dont need to sit live 24/7 they are so annoyed dhb gets to come on for a few hours and raise what he does they are hoping to do the same. Oh and poker is a c**t.
The ending 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
DHB showing the receipts as always 🙌🏼

Now he just needs to provide Pokers side of the voice notes 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I bet they’ll be a right eye opener 🐍
We know Mankey reads his thread even though he says he’s blocked tattle 😂
Fingers crossed he’s listened to the insane voice note of her talking about him. I don’t like him at all but he deserves to know what she’s said.

Reactions: 14
DontHoldBack

Don't hold back ever

(mumz)
DontHoldBack

Don't hold back ever

(mumz)
Thankyou for this ❤

Reactions: 7
DontHoldBack

Don't hold back ever

(mumz)
Thanks for the new thread mumz, love this ❤

Reactions: 7
Wow I only stayed off one night and I’ve missed everything ! I’m off to the previous thread to catch up…🏃🏼‍♀️

So I’ve caught up (trust the one night I decide not to scroll tiktok it all goes down lol) but seriously it’s vile the way they have portrayed this. As for poker, does anyone remember when DHB was live talking about the hero arms target and Diddy came in the box to say he can do what he wants etc-poker was also in the box and I thought she made a tit of herself as she was telling Diddy she didn’t think he was raising money with the right intentions but when asked why she wouldn’t say just kept saying it was her opinion and that she didn’t really like him (I thought at the time she should back up what she meant as it looked bad on the team her just spouting) when everyone called her out (diddys followers) she started moaning that no one gives Becks a hard time so why are they doing it to her ! I’m guessing Diddy has forgotten that ! The way poker has jumped ship and is trying to ‘out’ everybody speaks volumes about the type of person she is and she is definitely not trustworthy in any way. Diddy clearly has no morals and even though poker was openly against him he’ll brush that aside because he’s more interested in his little DHB hate campaign. That just shows you they are all two faced as f**k, have no integrity and any ‘friendship’ is based on what people know and how they can use it…that’s not a good foundation and will bite them all on the butt eventually ! Fickle f**kers the lot of em.
Team DHB for me 🙌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn’t think Andy Wally minded tattle life but we got a mention on one of his latest posts. I don’t really know him so I haven’t got anything to say about him specifically. But I could’ve sworn I’ve seen him in DHBs lives saying he doesn’t mind tattle. Might be wrong though

Oh poker poker poker, you forgot the filter on some of your new IG posts 😳

Wonder if papa knew you were out last night when he decided to put out the voice notes you sent him 🤔
Btw he said in his own live later on that your own voice notes were disgusting & that you were a witch 👍

Also, you seem to suffer with MH like your mate scarebear. Only a few weeks ago you were saying you can’t go far because of extreme anxiety. Yet you were ok going to London yesterday, expensive yacht stay, & out on the town! All the shouting you did about her going on the train to mankys house.

Tut tut tut! 🐍

Reactions: 17
Oh poker poker poker, you forgot the filter on some of your new IG posts 😳

Wonder if papa knew you were out last night when he decided to put out the voice notes you sent him 🤔
Btw he said in his own live later on that your own voice notes were disgusting & that you were a witch 👍

Also, you seem to suffer with MH like your mate scarebear. Only a few weeks ago you were saying you can’t go far because of extreme anxiety. Yet you were ok going to London yesterday, expensive yacht stay, & out on the town! All the shouting you did about her going on the train to mankys house.

Tut tut tut! 🐍
Did he actually say that? I didn’t see it. I’m glad he said something as the live was very one sided

Autism mummy was on live 2am this morning I couldn’t sleep and was scrolling through and she came up on my FYP. There was only 15 people in her live. She was of her face with her friend. She said who ever don’t speak is getting blocked. She called DHB names, then someone gifted roses and she said don’t gift as it’s not set up anymore so she can’t withdraw the money.
Hmmmmm says it all. Action fraud must have closed her accounts for now do she can’t receive money.
I have never really watched her live before but she was absolutely vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Did he actually say that? I didn’t see it. I’m glad he said something as the live was very one sided
He did yes he was live on his own with 3 women in the box. Obviously he let the chat and the women slag Daryl off tho 🙄

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.