Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
DontHoldBack

Some love you some hate you

You travel the lonely road of truth

The path less travelled and gravelly

With a team of super sleuths

There's been hurt there's been joy

But opinions strong with proof

Burdens are heavy and wearing

Accusations, lies, "Oh Strewth"

Don't hold back ever

Fight for the old and the youth

Snakes strike with deadly venom

But they show they are obtuse

(mumz)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Debas

VIP Member
Love the new title, but still have no clue what happened last night, what were the voice notes?
Dhb will post them on insta I'm sure he has to wait to let someone else know 1st.(probably someone she is slating) Basically what I got from it is that dd wanted to speed up his fundraising and it worked perfectly remember also he is in the weekly and they make absolutely thousands near the top he will not doubt be creaming off the top. Also papa blaze said its gonna be different next month so they dont need to sit live 24/7 they are so annoyed dhb gets to come on for a few hours and raise what he does they are hoping to do the same. Oh and poker is a c**t.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Who else thinks that DD is getting a bung each month from Luke’s dad from the money made from gifts. Has there been any receipts shown from DD about how is made from the gifts or is he just showing what he deposits into the PayPal account🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Spot on! Exactly what I think! They all need looking into by HMRC and Action Fraud.. 💯 %

There has been no true transparency of all money. That in itself looks suspicious. It needs investigating for sure.
Who gives up a full week each month to sit in front of a phone making money for someone else all the while neglecting his own kids needs, for nothing. I’m in Scotland and I think most of our schools have been on holiday the past week have the kids down where he’s from been off too because that’s even worse if his kids have been off and he’s been sat in front of a phone all week🤔.

Think Dodgy Dan should take a leaf out of DHBs book and start getting his receipts together and shown!!!

Reactions: 18

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Oh poker poker poker, you forgot the filter on some of your new IG posts 😳

Wonder if papa knew you were out last night when he decided to put out the voice notes you sent him 🤔
Btw he said in his own live later on that your own voice notes were disgusting & that you were a bitch 👍

Also, you seem to suffer with MH like your mate scarebear. Only a few weeks ago you were saying you can’t go far because of extreme anxiety. Yet you were ok going to London yesterday, expensive yacht stay, & out on the town! All the shouting you did about her going on the train to mankys house.

Tut tut tut! 🐍

Reactions: 17
Wow I only stayed off one night and I’ve missed everything ! I’m off to the previous thread to catch up…🏃🏼‍♀️

So I’ve caught up (trust the one night I decide not to scroll tiktok it all goes down lol) but seriously it’s vile the way they have portrayed this. As for poker, does anyone remember when DHB was live talking about the hero arms target and Diddy came in the box to say he can do what he wants etc-poker was also in the box and I thought she made a tit of herself as she was telling Diddy she didn’t think he was raising money with the right intentions but when asked why she wouldn’t say just kept saying it was her opinion and that she didn’t really like him (I thought at the time she should back up what she meant as it looked bad on the team her just spouting) when everyone called her out (diddys followers) she started moaning that no one gives Becks a hard time so why are they doing it to her ! I’m guessing Diddy has forgotten that ! The way poker has jumped ship and is trying to ‘out’ everybody speaks volumes about the type of person she is and she is definitely not trustworthy in any way. Diddy clearly has no morals and even though poker was openly against him he’ll brush that aside because he’s more interested in his little DHB hate campaign. That just shows you they are all two faced as f**k, have no integrity and any ‘friendship’ is based on what people know and how they can use it…that’s not a good foundation and will bite them all on the butt eventually ! Fickle f**kers the lot of em.
Team DHB for me 🙌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

IR0201

VIP Member
DHB showing the receipts as always 🙌🏼

Now he just needs to provide Pokers side of the voice notes 😏

• Heart

brahhh

VIP Member
I think Luke’s dad is not one to be trusted that’s my opinion when I’ve seen him on the odd occasion just something don’t ring true with him ….
And papa new video saying I have many faces yes you do ! Somebody called him a snake with a waving hand when I seen it & I hope DHB will out that BITCH poka she caused the shit storm !

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I see 10 minutes to midnight dickhead dan started to slate DHB again and then Ben says guys smash it now in the last 10 minutes!
I’m sorry, it is in my opinion that DHB was refunded for the sole purpose for them to play those voice notes to kickstart the gifts!
look at the GFM, hardly any donations until voicenotegate!
They knew they would make up the missing refund & more!
Is Dan donating his top 10 money??
I agree with above, his PayPal wasn’t shown clearly enough on screen!
And as for that passmore, the screen recording of your vile song is now in the public domain! And with Luke’s picture behind dan as you sang it!

absolute bunch of wankers!

• Angry

Beauty66

Who else thinks that DD is getting a bung each month from Luke’s dad from the money made from gifts. Has there been any receipts shown from DD about how is made from the gifts or is he just showing what he deposits into the PayPal account🤔
Spot on! Exactly what I think! They all need looking into by HMRC and Action Fraud.. 💯 %

There has been no true transparency of all money. That in itself looks suspicious. It needs investigating for sure.

• Wow
Ah I wasn’t on much last night (are there any screen recordings posted anywhere) got some personal stuff going on, I do always have a quick check to see if DHB is live but I didn’t think to check they could be in boxes. From reading here it seems Jayne got the upper hand which I’m glad about, it doesn’t surprise me though as she is intelligent and knows how to conduct a proper conversation unlike pap b and dd who are vile creatures ! Their followers are no different !
I’m not blowing our trumpet here but DHB has established a good, loyal group of followers who all stand with him and with each other - we don’t say things that can’t be backed up, we don’t dish out childish insults and unlike their followers, we don’t flock into their lives simply to leave childish threatening comments !!.
Can I ask who is loz and why has she turned on DHB ?
Also how is everyone ? I hope today is the start of a good week for you all xx

• Heart

busdriver89

VIP Member
Love to MRS DHB ❤❤❤❤
DD what a drama piece of shit he is. He is absolutely thriving off this hate for DHB, creaming in his big Y fronts. He makes me feel sick had to turn it off when he’s come on. His tiny little mouth slapping together. Any woman go near him has a screw loose. He’s the biggest walking ick going.

Reactions: 15

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Dans dualing a girl who's number 6 on the weekly ranking and he asked her what you get for being in the top 10 and she said you don't get nothing, his face dropped and said I've done all this for nothing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Autism mummy was on live 2am this morning I couldn’t sleep and was scrolling through and she came up on my FYP. There was only 15 people in her live. She was of her face with her friend. She said who ever don’t speak is getting blocked. She called DHB names, then someone gifted roses and she said don’t gift as it’s not set up anymore so she can’t withdraw the money.
Hmmmmm says it all. Action fraud must have closed her accounts for now do she can’t receive money.
I have never really watched her live before but she was absolutely vile.
Yes I’ve come across her live before when I can’t sleep, it’s always around 2/3am her and that irritating friend of hers always off their faces, they must have both had a cold when I watched as there was a lot of sniffing 😏. They both have vile gobs on them and they both make out they are ‘well hard’ which is cringy as fuck at their age 🥴. OFF YOU BOTH FUCK TA RA 👋🏼

nathan25

VIP Member
I was just going to say did anyone see Loz got a uni and a castle yesterday- her MH seems fine again now
As she’s constantly doing dancing videos etc
No wonder they told her to leave the hospital

There is a Easter competition coming out Friday I think it starts as someone on the weekly said they had a email about it so she’s going to take part.
I bet the regular begs will be all over it trying to get to the top 😡

why are TikTok doing so many competitions it’s wrong!!

• Angry

c.tingz

VIP Member
If I’m completely honest I’m still confused by this whole situation, just because I’ve missed a couple of lives over the weekend 🤦🏼‍♂️

Anyways BP is live now still talking about voice notes on Instagram and the ones he has etc so he was live last night with Luke’s dad and now talking shite.

I’ve found if you keep talking about said situations you’re trying to convince yourself plus others that it’s all ok, when in fact there’s something actually going on 🤔

think that made sense I’ve still half a sleep lol

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Anyone else getting annoyed when he’s asking Jane a question and while she’s trying to answer he’s telling her to let him speak. I’ve really changed my views on PB especially after that screen recording and now the way he’s talking down to Jane x

busdriver89

VIP Member
I saw how the dad was acting on a live once and I will continue my thoughts on that it is for his own financial gain and for him to live a comfortable life and not what is right for his son. His son wanted to raise money for Ukraine and they ignored his wishes. I’m sure luke would want another child to receive what he has. And fundraiser for him when and if it’s needed.

• Heart