DontHoldBack #10 Group chats, TikTok spats, Are the Dream Team rats?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What i dont get at all is a lotto winner trying for the leader board.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s so irritating. I can’t listen to her. I don’t know how DHB puts up with the fake nice voice. How she can be meeting up with them but then arse licking the beg that got his account shut down numerous amount of times.
Edit to add… if she really needed to say well done why not a simple message, what’s with the long ass brown nosing video.

Reactions: 6
She’s so irritating. I can’t listen to her. I don’t know how DHB puts up with the fake nice voice. How she can be meeting up with them but then arse licking the beg that got his account shut down numerous amount of times.
Edit to add… if she really needed to say well done why not a simple message, what’s with the long ass brown nosing video.
She might want a freebie gift.

• Haha
Cheryl ferguison who was in eastenders .keep coming across her and shes always battleing

Who’s the lotto winner? What have I missed? 🤣 who’s meeting up with DHB?

Reactions: 2
Who’s the lotto winner? What have I missed? 🤣 who’s meeting up with DHB?
He's the guy who sends lots of lions to people like Frenchie, I think his profile pic is a lion... A woman met up with DHB and family I forget her name atm

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He's the guy who sends lots of lions to people like Frenchie, I think his profile pic is a lion... A woman met up with DHB and family I forget her name atm
Mummy Belton met up with DHB a couple of weeks ago. Not sure about the Gracie stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️ I do miss this thread, hopefully DHB will do some lives over the festive period

Reactions: 5
I’m about to start a 12 hour shift I am not a nurse but work along nhs nurses .. I can assure you that no patient has been put at risk cause of the strike I don’t want a 19 percent pay rise but I see what they need a better pay to encourage nurses healthcare to stay in nhs . Darryl needs to work on a ward where staff are pushed to the limit

Reactions: 10
So from his high horse, he's having a go at us nurses now, whilst he runs a car dealership under the books so he can dodge tax.

Everything comes back to money with him, everything's about money. Nurses are striking mainly for the unsafe conditions and understaffing, patients are being let down as there aren't enough of us! But all he sees is £ notes, what a bitter, foul human sat in his Dad's house foaming at the mouth over his only love - MONEY!

Reactions: 5
So from his high horse, he's having a go at us nurses now, whilst he runs a car dealership under the books so he can dodge tax.

Everything comes back to money with him, everything's about money. Nurses are striking mainly for the unsafe conditions and understaffing, patients are being let down as there aren't enough of us! But all he sees is £ notes, what a bitter, foul human sat in his Dad's house foaming at the mouth over his only love - MONEY!
I actually feel insulted when he said about the claps I worked on Covid ward I held the hands of patients and saw the devastation I took it home to my partner who was hospitalised dec 2020 thank god he was ok . I work on a ward where the staff are dedicated and the strike was done safest way no one was put at risk

Reactions: 6
I actually feel insulted when he said about the claps I worked on Covid ward I held the hands of patients and saw the devastation I took it home to my partner who was hospitalised dec 2020 thank god he was ok . I work on a ward where the staff are dedicated and the strike was done safest way no one was put at risk
We lost one of our ward nurses to covid because we didn't have the correct PPE. She died 5 years before she was due to retire and left behind her family because she was working to save patients lives despite the risks. What was he doing? Sat on his fat arse running his mouth as usual.

Reactions: 2
We lost one of our ward nurses to covid because we didn't have the correct PPE. She died 5 years before she was due to retire and left behind her family because she was working to save patients lives despite the risks. What was he doing? Sat on his fat arse running his mouth as usual.
He need to go on a ward and work a shift .. nurses care about their patients so do all the healthcare some are paid minimum wage he hasn’t got a clue

Reactions: 3