Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I don't understand how anyone can defend so called "parents" who sit on live begging and battling whilst their child is literally dying. Like what the actual fuck.

Reactions: 16

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I didn't know much about the Hardy's, but it just doesn't sit right with me at all... I'm going to say something very controversial. People justifying the holidays with "they need a break". They'll get a break when their child passes away... Why would you not spend the majority of your time with your child? I understand having a "day off" or even a rare weekend away close by. But abroad holidays, begging on live, exploiting your child's situation for financial gain... Ew. Just no.

Reactions: 15

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Zavvi his rottweiler girlfriend mentioned tattle lol all trolls apparently apparently . No we have a opinions we are not turncoats like zavvi who out begs then decides to support the biggest manipulators on tik tok

Reactions: 11

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Remember that Tash who did exactly the same thing, always on live begging for gifts and money whilst her child was dying next to her in a hospital bed.
Go read thread 2, page 35. DHB even agreed she had become greedy and should spend more time with her child. Maybe the Hardys need to take note because all the money in the world can't buy time with your child 😒

Reactions: 11

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I didn't know much about the Hardy's, but it just doesn't sit right with me at all... I'm going to say something very controversial. People justifying the holidays with "they need a break". They'll get a break when their child passes away... Why would you not spend the majority of your time with your child? I understand having a "day off" or even a rare weekend away close by. But abroad holidays, begging on live, exploiting your child's situation for financial gain... Ew. Just no.
And this is exactly DHB's point but fuckwits on t'internet seem to not hear when Katie slipped up several times in that live overtalking him.
She admitted pretty much everything he has said about them. Gaslight his questions, couldn't answer him about the threatening call from one of her friends. It's crazy.
They all riled the comments up, its ok for strangers to say he needs beating up but he can't have his opinion because he has morals.
Alex is the common dominator in all these drama lives. Does he even work?

Reactions: 10

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
I’m about to start a 12 hour shift I am not a nurse but work along nhs nurses .. I can assure you that no patient has been put at risk cause of the strike I don’t want a 19 percent pay rise but I see what they need a better pay to encourage nurses healthcare to stay in nhs . Darryl needs to work on a ward where staff are pushed to the limit

busdriver89

VIP Member
Her saying all this time I’ve got my own buisness I work full time two jobs 😂😂😂 she just admitted she hasn’t worked for TWO YEARS near enough! She stopped to support Darren. So yes basically they are just two begs ok TT rinsing their followers with a sorry story. Poor girl deserves better than this.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the video of DBH shouting at Tony calling him a prick? It’s hilarious I couldn’t stop laughing 😂😂. Honestly, the only way I can sum them all up is a bunch of dickheads. DHB is right they’re mostly all begs who need to get a job but I think he’s a bit touched himself 😂.
He’s right about the Hardy’s though, they need to stop exploiting that poor little girl for money it’s disgusting!

Reactions: 9

Faith61

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion and I'll shut the door on my way out🤪
This is coming from one of his ex biggest " supporters "
But since he called some of us bored housewives and other stuff after stuff was said thst he didn't like to hear,I've gone right off him!( was after he accused someone of being a SO when he wasn't and didn't even have the guts to apologise!!)
His latest content is all about his vendetta against Lawrence who, we know he despises and I can't stand him either but, bloody hell!!...I don't get it!
As for his pal trucker gee...he's another....the way he spoke to a young woman a few months back one night on a live pissed up when she rejected him was sickening!
Oh...and thank god Belton finally caught out for what she is too🤪
As I say, I'll see myself out🤪

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Why do they need to do the leaderboard every single week? is that not wasting precious time that could be spent with the little one.
Is Zavi a spokesman for the Hardy's?

What has DHB's father got to do with anything at all?

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Is dhb not doing lives anymore? Has trucker resurfaced? It was a crazy ride in here but I kind of miss how it was pre groupchatgate 🤷‍♀️

Tryger88

VIP Member
They’re all going at him letting him say yes and no and then shutting him up again! Not letting him say anything or explain anything
This is why I don't understand why he gives them the time of day, it's what they always do and they will never change their ways, they're all out to make money on tiktok, even when he lets them on his past lives, Lawrence completely talked over him then gave him the finger, Smithy fire starter did the same back in the day.

If anything, the begs having DHB in their lives just makes their followers more determined to support them.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Pearl is a gobshite that only wanted in his box for clout. The other week when she was talking about Diadro messaging a young girl she said if that happened in her community he would be ragged all over the place! Double standards!
Dave Dorans saying there was hate towards him in the chat, when all his & DG’s army came in it was 3.5k viewers and was 90% hate and abuse aimed at DHB!
The absolute ignorance of some people astounds me!
It’s hilarious when people say he’s not a groomer, he’s been financially grooming his gullible gifters the past 3 years!
No wonder they can’t see his other grooming

• Heart

Tryger88

VIP Member
Thanks to @Trapped_soul for the winning title with 13 votes.
If someone would like to do a recap as I've not been keeping up, all I know is DHB keeps making new accounts and tiktok keeps taking them down 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Dhb is the OG of calling out the begs but gets all the backlash. Yet people will tune in to the likes of Miss Red, that weird Angie etc and support them 🙄

busdriver89

VIP Member
They’re all going at him letting him say yes and no and then shutting him up again! Not letting him say anything or explain anything.
---
Best thing for him to do is respond to screen recordings! He gets his points out brilliant without morons talking over him.

Last edited:

nathan25

VIP Member
Oh I really hope DHB does lives again I miss this thread. Even though I don’t agree with some of the things he has done it was always a good chat on here. These begs are just getting out of hand. That frenchies army is a joke. I see she’s pregnant now too 🙄 they will want all the gifts.

Reactions: 8